New 0cbc 360 account

socketer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very troublesome to instruct employer to credit to ocbc instead... Possible to do a standing order from dbs?

Last edited:

xheavenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied thru ibanking. Also submitted the new account to HR-Payroll to credit my salary

lol fast hand fast leg. I applied through ibanking in the evening. still processing. i guess will only be up tommorrow. got my fund ready to be transferred in from SCB :s13:

RayOfLight

Reaction score
questions here

1) for bill payment, if I have 2 singtel bills ie. phone and internet. is it consider 1 or 2?

2) if I pay the bill via singtel website using ocbc credit card, is it consider as 'bill payment' or the bill must be done via ibank through the 360 account?

3) if my point 2 is valid, where using credit card to pay is eligible for the bill payment interest. can the payment count as the $400 spending as well?

4) else, is paying of Bill online via credit card consider 'retail spending'?

anfielder

Master Member
Reaction score
questions here

1) for bill payment, if I have 2 singtel bills ie. phone and internet. is it consider 1 or 2?

2) if I pay the bill via singtel website using ocbc credit card, is it consider as 'bill payment' or the bill must be done via ibank through the 360 account?

3) if my point 2 is valid, where using credit card to pay is eligible for the bill payment interest. can the payment count as the $400 spending as well?

4) else, is paying of Bill online via credit card consider 'retail spending'?

Dunno about (1) but I think paying your ST bill using credit card does not count towards the bill payment interest, however it does count towards the $400 spending.

However if you subsequently pay for your ocbc cc bill through iBanking that will count as bill payment.

spearhawk

Reaction score
Seems like paying cc bills is the easier way around for me to clock the 3 unique transactions :s13:

Payment Bonus Interest
You must successfully perform at least the required number of unique payments using any of the
following modes within the calendar month.
Multiple payments on the same bill within the calendar month will be considered as a single payment.
i.Pay Any Card
-
Successfully
perform a bill payment from your 360 Account to OCBC
or any bank’s Visa or MasterCard credit cards, or American Express and Diner’s Club
credit cards, via OCBC Online/Mobile Banking.
ii.Pay Any Bill
-
Successfully perform a bill payment to any
OCBC participating billing
organisation from your 360 Account via OCBC Online/Mobile Banking.
Bills
payments via eNETS are not eligible.
iii.Giro Payments
-
Successfully make a recurring GIRO payment to any OCBC
participating billing organisation from your 360
Account.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
checked last night, my current company is using GIRO-SALARY code, woohoo

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol fast hand fast leg. I applied through ibanking in the evening. still processing. i guess will only be up tommorrow. got my fund ready to be transferred in from SCB :s13:

Of cos. Chop chop curry pok!

The only thing I didn't so was to transfer funds into the ocbc360 account yesterday. :(

kkgkkg

Reaction score
My wife only has a supplementary credit card with ocbc. Will charges on that card qualify the bonus interest?

shimmermike

Reaction score
I applied through ibanking yesterday morning, now status is still pending... seems like opening it through branch faster

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also have SAL code nia..no GIRO SAL..i think those working in mncs they are using international fund transfer for salary..whereas local companies higher tendency to use GIRO SAL..so dono willbe eligible anot leh

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
done mine at the branch liao and trasnferred 50k in using FAST

now just need to charge 500 via cpf to frank..salary also changed to OCBC 360 liao but my code is SAL instead of GIRO SAL..3 payment oso not a prob :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.