NTUC member worth it??

salmonella

Reaction score
Don't find it worthwhile to use this card to make any payments, as the cash rebate is not competitive. The monthly member rate is also high. Better off just getting the life-time card with a one-time fee, if it is just to collect linkpoints.

Wait, there's an ntuc card with one-time lifetime fee? How much is it and how do I switch from the monthly fee to this?

joo koontz

Reaction score
Wait, there's an ntuc card with one-time lifetime fee? How much is it and how do I switch from the monthly fee to this?

You need to send email first to cancel your existing membership as a way to serve the 3 months membership termination notice.

Before the 3 months period ended, buy Plus! Card for $10 from Unity (Also available at NTUC Income, NTUC Club, selected Cheers and FairPrice outlets and NTUC Centre.)

http://www.unity.com.sg/members/ntuc_member_programme.php

kkboy1

Reaction score
Using the NTUC plus visa credit card for transactions, any better rebates?

I see many promoters outside NTUC to ask you to sign up

lewissac

Reaction score
Using the NTUC plus visa credit card for transactions, any better rebates?

I see many promoters outside NTUC to ask you to sign up

I kena once, since I don't have Plus! card. end up the promoter insisted to sign me up. So lan lan I go sign up lor. Then next day call them to cancel the processing straight. :s13:

But that being said, you can refer to the link below for more info and compare between Plus! card range.

https://plus.com.sg/apply/cards

Spk307

Reaction score

jovialger

Reaction score
You need to send email first to cancel your existing membership as a way to serve the 3 months membership termination notice.

Before the 3 months period ended, buy Plus! Card for $10 from Unity (Also available at NTUC Income, NTUC Club, selected Cheers and FairPrice outlets and NTUC Centre.)

http://www.unity.com.sg/members/ntuc_member_programme.php

Just got my Plus! credit card approved, will be using that for the next year to accumulate my link points.. so won't be spending $10 for now to get the Plus! card :s13:

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it NTUC & zhen hu are always talking about efficiency?
Why it's NTUC rebates can only be paid out 5-6 months after the FY closure?

Why huh?

Swisspers

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 1% interest on Ntuc OCBC starter account will cease after 31st December 2016?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it NTUC & zhen hu are always talking about efficiency?
Why it's NTUC rebates can only be paid out 5-6 months after the FY closure?

Why huh?

their AGM in Jun. have to declare in AGM then can pay out. not suka suka choose date.

john.doe1985

Reaction score
NTUC membership referral code

Hi - about to signup for NTUC membership

anyone wants to give me there referral code - you get $10 Fairprice voucher when I use your code.

I would appreciate if you can then PayLah me $5 when you get the voucher.. WIN WIN :s12::s12::s12::s12:

leotan

Reaction score
Hi - about to signup for NTUC membership

anyone wants to give me there referral code - you get $10 Fairprice voucher when I use your code. pls PM

I would appreciate if you can then PayLah me $5 when you get the voucher.. WIN WIN

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.