HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OCBC Titanium Mastercard

Like Tree127Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #46

Ok lah.. Miles rate quite good for me..

The miles rate quite good leh... Titanium Ocbc$ can use to use redeem jay Chou tix some more.. Ok lah.. All banks r gimmicky one.
hearties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #47
Master Member

The miles rate quite good leh... Titanium Ocbc$ can use to use redeem jay Chou tix some more.. Ok lah.. All banks r gimmicky one.
Only problem is there is a minimum spending needed which other cards do not have. So if it's miles one is after, this is not a good card if you don't clock more than S$1500/month.
lcpteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #48
Master Member

Only problem is there is a minimum spending needed which other cards do not have. So if it's miles one is after, this is not a good card if you don't clock more than S$1500/month.
But even if you clock $1500 per mth, ANZ travel card is still better at 1.4 miles/$.
anfielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

I rather Cashflo.
Red colour nicer. Will take the older card since it has a unique cut out design.

Yeah, benefit CMI. hahahah
Old 23-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #50
Greater Supremacy Member

wonder when will received the redesigned cards
Old 23-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #51

Yep.. Good rate for people who anyway spend 1500... but don't hit 1500 also can get 1.2 for overseas spend..
Old 23-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #52

But even if you clock $1500 per mth, ANZ travel card is still better at 1.4 miles/$.
Anz is always promotional.. Keep ving to monitor when end lor... 2.5 for overseas I think one of the better ones in the market and not for short period..
Old 23-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #53
Master Member

Anz is always promotional.. Keep ving to monitor when end lor... 2.5 for overseas I think one of the better ones in the market and not for short period..
1.4 for anz is not promotion rate although 2.8 for overseas spend is. Not to mention DBS altitude visa has a base rate of 1.2 with no minimum spend.
anfielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #54
WYT
Master Member

Does anyone know whether there is a maximum spending limit for the 2.5miles per $ for overseas spending? I called the cso and she said there is a cap of 10,000 OCBC$ per month but I couldn't find it in the T&Cs.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #55

Is this the best non cap cash rebate card if one spend more than $1500 / month? It earns 1.36% for local and 2.27% overseas spend cash rebate. Are the bonuses given by OCBC permanent or kind of promotional period?

I know that Maybank Horizon earns higher cash back overseas (2.63%) but not sure about the local spend.
stiwipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

Does anyone know whether there is a maximum spending limit for the 2.5miles per $ for overseas spending? I called the cso and she said there is a cap of 10,000 OCBC$ per month but I couldn't find it in the T&Cs.
Bump.. did you manage to find out?
lee_tired_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #57
WYT
Master Member

Yes I did. Called another cso and she said there is no such cap so I went ahead and charged my travel expenses. So far I have yet to receive all the points but 24K points have already been credited for my last month's spending so the 10K cap is debunked.

Bump.. did you manage to find out?
WYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #58

Titanium MasterCard | Card Benefits | OCBC

OCBC has enhanced its travel benefits for cardmembers: JetQuay & One-Way Airport Transfer

To qualify, Titanium Principal Cardmembers must charge a minimum of S$1,500 in a calendar month on their OCBC Titanium MasterCard to enjoy the complimentary service.
Redemption of Departure Limousine Service must be used in the same month as the minimum amount charged (i.e. for complimentary use of Departure Limousine Service for the month of January 2014, Principal Cardmember will have to spend a minimum of S$1,500 on their OCBC Titanium Card in January 2014).

Complimentary Departure Limousine Service is limited to the first 100 redemptions per month, on a first-come, first-served basis, made by OCBC Titanium MasterCard Principal Cardmembers.
Departure Limousine Service is applicable for transfers to Singapore Gateway (Changi / Seletar Airport / Harbourfront Ferry Terminal (cruise) / Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and Railway Station).

Complimentary JetQuay Quayside Service(single trip) is limited to the first 50 redemptions per month, on a first-come, first-served basis, made by OCBC Titanium MasterCard Principal Cardmembers during the promotion period. Cardmembers may purchase Quayside Service at a special rate of S$250 per person for a maximum of 2 additional travellers on the same flight. Price is exclusive of prevailing GST and midnight surcharge from 2200hrs to 0700hrs.
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #59

OCBC - Savings Accounts

What is the diff between OCBC$ and Titanium bonus air miles?
Both can be used together to redeem Krisflyer miles, or is redeemed separately?
spearhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #60
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

OCBC - Savings Accounts

What is the diff between OCBC$ and Titanium bonus air miles?
Both can be used together to redeem Krisflyer miles, or is redeemed separately?
Hi there. Titanium Bonus Miles is applicable if there is a KrisFlyer account registered under the Titanium Card holder's name for Titanium MasterCard cardholder. The Bonus Miles are given on top of the OCBC$ that you earn if you spend a minimum of S$1,500 on your Titanium MasterCard per month.

OCBC$ can be used to redeem KrisFlyer miles and other rewards vouchers, while the Bonus Miles can only be used to convert to KrisFlyer miles. Take a look here, & let us know if you need any clarifications. You may view the earning of Bonus Miles and the Terms and Conditions via Titanium MasterCard | Card Benefits | OCBC. Thank you!

^Eric
For OCBC Bank

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook

Last edited by OCBC Bank; 28-10-2013 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Paragraphing
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.