POSB's SG50 celebrations

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I submit my application then they ask me to key in OTP to deduct $50.25. How come so fast they want to reload already? Haven't even tell me if application successful and I also haven't activate yet.

PaterB

Reaction score
Anyone facing issue of application status unknown error after keying in the otp?

PaterB

Reaction score
sad. i knew it when i was in office, but card not with me. now the server is down.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya.. Server down. But I got the PIN which they SMS me last month. Can use for activation now? Will I still be eligible?

jentang

Reaction score
I can assess the site from my mobile but not my pc. However, I never get past the payment coz it keeps saying I have to update my mobile no. Have already updated via iB but still the same.

pokeflute

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if existing passion card already set up with auto reload from IMAGINE card, still applies for this? or must it be auto reloaded from POSB mastercard?

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have received your online application for EZ-Reload. Please note that your credit card is not charged. It will be charged after you have successfully activated the facility, and when your ez-link card revalues itself automatically when its stored value falls to zero or below when it is used on buses, the MRT or LRT.

:):)

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
From the FAQ, it seems to indicate that you have to apply from 31 July 2015 onwards to qualify for the promotion, isn't it?

http://www.posb.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/promotions/farefreefriday-faq.pdf

3. What is Fare Free Friday and how do I be eligible for this promotion?

Fare Free Friday is a POSB promotion where the first 50,000 to apply for EZ-Reload from 31 July 2015 with their POSB Everyday Card, PAssion POSB Card or POSB Active Card will enjoy 100%
cashback on train (MRT/ LRT) and bus rides every Friday from 31 July to 25 December 2015, between Friday 0000hrs to Saturday 0359hrs.

Bus rides refer to public buses including night and premium buses. Existing POSB Everyday or PAssion POSB or POSB Active
cardholders who have activated EZ-Reload before 31 July 2015 will automatically be enrolled into this promotion.

dreamyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the FAQ, it seems to indicate that you have to apply from 31 July 2015 onwards to qualify for the promotion, isn't it?

http://www.posb.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/promotions/farefreefriday-faq.pdf

3. What is Fare Free Friday and how do I be eligible for this promotion?

Fare Free Friday is a POSB promotion where the first 50,000 to apply for EZ-Reload from 31 July 2015 with their POSB Everyday Card, PAssion POSB Card or POSB Active Card will enjoy 100%
cashback on train (MRT/ LRT) and bus rides every Friday from 31 July to 25 December 2015, between Friday 0000hrs to Saturday 0359hrs.

Bus rides refer to public buses including night and premium buses. Existing POSB Everyday or PAssion POSB or POSB Active
cardholders who have activated EZ-Reload before 31 July 2015 will automatically be enrolled into this promotion.

You have to read the whole answer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.