Prepaid cards: FEVO and AMEX Imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried to use it to topup Imagine Card but failed. so blocked already?

I tried yesterday. Ok leh.
Did you enter the correct card number?

I copy and paste the number from the Matchmove website then delete away the spaces, but the last digit was cut off.
The first time I tried it failed because of this, only realised this when I tried a second time.

zumaba

Reaction score
I tried yesterday. Ok leh.
Did you enter the correct card number?

I copy and paste the number from the Matchmove website then delete away the spaces, but the last digit was cut off.
The first time I tried it failed because of this, only realised this when I tried a second time.

yup. everything copy from my Walle Overview, with space removed.

First trial, it promoted me to key in SMS OTP but failed.

Tried again, even no need for SMS OTP but simply say failed with the message -" AUTHENTICATION FAILED. The authentication information you provided does not match the records for this credit card. To ensure the highest level of security, this credit card cannot be used to complete this purchase."

in my Wallet Transaction Details, also showing the Status of my first trial as "Declined".

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup. everything copy from my Walle Overview, with space removed.

First trial, it promoted me to key in SMS OTP but failed.

Tried again, even no need for SMS OTP but simply say failed with the message -" AUTHENTICATION FAILED. The authentication information you provided does not match the records for this credit card. To ensure the highest level of security, this credit card cannot be used to complete this purchase."

in my Wallet Transaction Details, also showing the Status of my first trial as "Declined".

did u use the correct CVV? cos MatchMove CVV is dynamic and only last 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.