SCB SingPost/Spree Card

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those still holding on, you guys foresee you will use the card much?

most of my online spending is for air tix usually, sometimes accommodation usually in local currency, so likely will just use my new dbs live fresh card, since won;t be under the min spend.

but will hold on to the card first since can get annual fee waiver.

ianndaisy

Reaction score
Same to me

My statement closed yesterday, but I didnt get rebate. I called up customer care, she said, wait for next statement.

my statement date is 16. haven't received the Dec. rebate today. but i can see from the estatement the rebate will be $18. i spent $900, seems they used the new term for me...

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my statement date is 16. haven't received the Dec. rebate today. but i can see from the estatement the rebate will be $18. i spent $900, seems they used the new term for me...
Thanks for pointer. I didn't know it appears like that in the statement. I see it in my statement now. It is 7%.

wueXlkKl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Last edited:

ah_fu

Reaction score
Between both cards from SC, vpost and unlimited card, which should i cancel as they have almost similar feature?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between both cards from SC, vpost and unlimited card, which should i cancel as they have almost similar feature?

I supposed u meant spree card when you mentioned vpost card. It depends, spree is better for vpost, online and paywave(although dbs visa debit 5% rebate is better); unlimited better for offline spending (below $3000, if not mamhatten card is better), both without min spending. No harm to keep both as there should be no issue asking for fee waiver.

Justicar

Master Member
Reaction score
The Spree T&S abit confusing. Do I get rebate for monthly handphone and internet bills?

cryn79

Reaction score
Hi Justicar,

You will get rebate for handphone and internet bills.
The % rebate determines via which payment mode was it done.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
my final old t&c spend had a hiccup, rebate was lesser than what i normally get.

called in and they will manually raise the adjustment. do double check to see if your rebate is correct for this last cycle.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.