SCB SingPost/Spree Card

Like Tree444Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

I know hdb season parking payment dun qualify for online transactions

angcsbenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #17

No min for transactions. Even a few cents also can. I asked them before on the online transactions and they only direct me back to their terms and conditions page. Have not tried starhub. Only tried iherb before and they gave the 6% (promotion back then).

Too bad this month have to buy a lot for cny, no more excess to get their 7% online.

where can I check is starhub bill pay online entitle to the rebate, also is there a min charge for each transaction especially in supermarket to entitle the cash rebate.

Thanks in advance for the answer if any know.
jentang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #18

The 'qualifying retail transactions' term is very vague. Anyway, this is better than OCBC Frank for the time being.
kelvinkezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 11:36 AM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't need to be sarcastic. This card has been around for a while. If nobody knows anything then so be it.
7% rebate is definitely just out from oven, like I said even over the weekend the new and old pages are getting mixed up. They probably haven't informed the current card holders of the changes and also the new T&C. You are already expecting people to have experience with the exclusion list? That's jumping the gun. With a new mechanism at work, one never know for certain what's behind the scenes so just wait and see if you are not willing to be the first to try, no point asking.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 11:38 AM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

where can I check is starhub bill pay online entitle to the rebate, also is there a min charge for each transaction especially in supermarket to entitle the cash rebate.

Thanks in advance for the answer if any know.
There isn't anywhere to check, you either need to try it out yourself or wait for people to feedback.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 11:45 AM   #21

Hi,

Was reading the terms and conditions and I do not see a clause that excludes hdb parking. Does anyone know if this is like ocbc frank where paying hdb parking online is excluded?
tinwhistle83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 11:46 AM   #22
Master Member

7% rebate is definitely just out from oven, like I said even over the weekend the new and old pages are getting mixed up. They probably haven't informed the current card holders of the changes and also the new T&C. You are already expecting people to have experience with the exclusion list? That's jumping the gun. With a new mechanism at work, one never know for certain what's behind the scenes so just wait and see if you are not willing to be the first to try, no point asking.
Don't need to get so hot and bothered. The forum is to share. Nobody knows then I will try or I will wait. Don't know why you got so offended by people asking questions.

Obviously some people already had some experience with the card and are already sharing.

If you don't like people asking questions then don't visit forum la.
hyperbole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 12:21 PM   #23
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi,

Was reading the terms and conditions and I do not see a clause that excludes hdb parking. Does anyone know if this is like ocbc frank where paying hdb parking online is excluded?
Previously I paid and called regarding while I did not get the rebate. They told me it is not retail as paying for hdb season parking

kelvinkezz likes this.
angcsbenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #24

Ok thank you =)

Previously I paid and called regarding while I did not get the rebate. They told me it is not retail as paying for hdb season parking
tinwhistle83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #25

Looks like they can exclude a lot of things under the term "retail transaction". Suggest trying a small amount from your usual online favourites adding up to the minimum $500 then see if you get the rebate. If not, phone up to ask one by one which one dun qualify. Up to you whether to share or not. Has its pros and cons. Share and everyone might chiong and the merchant gets put on the Exclusion List. Don't share and ppl will wonder why this thread so quiet everyone not helpful.

Remember the consequences of dork and dork sharing about Frank. Frank is now not as useful as before.
purpletoysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #26

Omg, just cancelled this card last month
Hope they revamp the new card to have paywave function as well, the old card I got did not have paywave.
Someone who get the new card plz share whether it has paywave so it's more convenient to use it in ntuc.
Looks like a good replacement for frank, going to cancel my Maybank as well
Allen_C_Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #27

Agree. One shot replace Maybank and Frank!
kelvinkezz likes this.
purpletoysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 01:28 PM   #28

Been thinking about applying for this card for quite some time but never really got to it since i have already 3 cards from SC.

Finally pulled the trigger Hopefully they approve and issue it fast for existing card holders... Will try for the usual suspects like taobao, lazada, m1, mysam and singtel.

Last edited by kokitty; 27-01-2015 at 01:30 PM..
kokitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #29
Master Member

Looks good

2014 was the year for FRANK,

could 2015 be the year for Singpost SCB?
my main CC is Frank,
i think its time for SCB, heng i got this card.
sk0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #30

Seems like this 7% cashback is until end June 2015?

kelvinkezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.