SCB SingPost/Spree Card

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Given how the 15% dining cashback spending can exclude ezlink/transitlink transactions, wont be surprised if that becomes the case for normal spending too

Verbatin

Reaction score
I mean the 7% online rebates on the SCB singpost card. is it valid till 31 March 2016? I am not referring to whether singpost transaction has 7% or not

Because there isn't in the first place? Please don't mix this up with some shitty card from some shitty bank. :s22:

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean the 7% online rebates on the SCB singpost card. is it valid till 31 March 2016? I am not referring to whether singpost transaction has 7% or not

i still dont see any difference to your question with the reply. You are still mixing it up

if singpost card has no 7% online rebate..den what is left for the card?

Verbatin

Reaction score
there is a 7% rebates for online transactions for SCB Singpost card. is this valid until 31 march 2016?

i still dont see any difference to your question with the reply. You are still mixing it up

if singpost card has no 7% online rebate..den what is left for the card?

gravityz3r0

Reaction score
there is a 7% rebates for online transactions for SCB Singpost card. is this valid until 31 march 2016?

JESUS man.

The reason why you can't find the validity of 31 March anywhere on the SCB website or T&C is because THERE WASN'T ANY in the first place. There IS NO such thing as 31 March being the last day of 7%.

It's a permanent feature of the card, not temporary promotion, again, unlike some other shitty card from shitty bank.

Jesus man. Please read carefully. *smh**roll eyes*

Smokey.B

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha

Too many similar cards who flip Prata confuse ppl

Must have been mixed up with the live fresh card

Verbatin

Reaction score
That is because some one mention here valid until 31 March 2016 which is why I wanted to confirm. Had been getting $60 rebates every mth (usingyou know-what method) and long time didn't check valid until when. Don't have to say face palm this type of comment

Last edited:

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha he din evn get my gist lol

and still boast on his you know what method. zz....

Verbatin

Reaction score
thanks. that is the type of answer that is precise

not those face palm comments and giving unclear answer and beating around the bush kind of comments. saying a lot without saying much

Yes, valid till then and beyond.

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. that is the type of answer that is precise

not those face palm comments and giving unclear answer and beating around the bush kind of comments. saying a lot without saying much

Actually what everyone is trying to tell you is that since the website or tnc does not mention any end date, means there simply is no end date at all. It will last as long SCB does not change the TNCs..

But you didn't seem to get the hint(s)

Nature_call

Reaction score
was using DBS live fresh but the 6% online promo ends today. I'm considering is this scb a good alternative for online purchase? and if there any differences between signing online or roadshow(if there is one). TIA !

chongpang

Reaction score
JESUS man.

The reason why you can't find the validity of 31 March anywhere on the SCB website or T&C is because THERE WASN'T ANY in the first place. There IS NO such thing as 31 March being the last day of 7%.

It's a permanent feature of the card, not temporary promotion, again, unlike some other shitty card from shitty bank.

Jesus man. Please read carefully. *smh**roll eyes*

Is the 7% on all online transactions? :s11:

mav3rick

Master Member
Reaction score
That is because some one mention here valid until 31 March 2016 which is why I wanted to confirm. Had been getting $60 rebates every mth (usingyou know-what method) and long time didn't check valid until when. Don't have to say face palm this type of comment

lazy and wanna be spoonfed. a search on SCB website will give u the ans and u rather post here and wait for a reply...

jiFfM.jpg

Verbatin

Reaction score
i already said I did a search on SCB website but could not find it and i remember some one saying it expire in Mar 2016 so I come here and verify
so please read carefully my first posting before saying I wanted to be spoon feed. so quick to put down people?

the first reply said the 7% rebates wasn't there in the first place (he meant it as a permanent feature).....and I thought he was saying there was never a 7% rebates at all for the singpost transaction (Vbox, MySAM) so I thought he was not answering my query

(my mistake which I interpret wrongly their answer)
when a straight forward answer like it is a permanent feature would have solved everything

lazy and wanna be spoonfed. a search on SCB website will give u the ans and u rather post here and wait for a reply...

jiFfM.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.