Shopback

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this and successfully got the cashback in your bank account?

The cashback on Asiarooms looks pretty good! Especially if you're booking accommodation for business trips! :s13:

No referral links, please. Just share experience and how to maximise cashbacks! :)

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this and successfully got the cashback in your bank account?

The cashback on Asiarooms looks pretty good! Especially if you're booking accommodation for business trips! :s13:

No referral links, please. Just share experience and how to maximise cashbacks! :)

Yes, i just got my first cashback in my bank account but its quite a wait for the rebate to be credited into the shopback account, i still got a lot of transactions still pending. It work like ebates, topcashback etc if you are familiar with these sites. I used hotels.com instead as hotels.com have one of the lowest price + welcome rewards worth 10% + shopback cashback. :D

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Cool.. Just checked out hotels.com. But don't want any free nights leh haha. Stay in hotel until sian liao.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool.. Just checked out hotels.com. But don't want any free nights leh haha. Stay in hotel until sian liao.

It depends on your needs, I like travelling so I rack up a lot of hotels stay so why not make the best out of it. If infrequent travellers then will not find hotels.com so attractive.

CorosIve

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably the best idea in a while

I been using them for expedia

timelf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
used it for some redmart and asos shopping! so far so good.

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
They're affiliates of those online stores and if they refer people to order, the merchant pays them commission. They share that commission with you

Last edited:

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Right now I think Expedia is the best. Especially for business stay or if the pricing is good. Shop back plus citibank Expedia six miles per dollar very worth it.

19degC

Reaction score
i have using shopback to buy groceries for many times. Got total $70+ cashback so far (already in my bank account)
Cheaper than all supermarkets

Tartar Sauce

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
used for lazada and zalora, cashback still pending, unable to cash out yet
glad to see some of the cashback already in some user's bank account!

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought from Lazada on 12/12.
Cashback in my bank account aldy.

When I found out I could cash out, I requested it in the morning and on the same day in the afternoon, the money was transferred to my bank account.

A few days later, I received a letter from DBS about the transfer.

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot. Bonus credits cannot be redeemed by themselves. You need more than 10 bucks of cash back from your purchases before you can transfer to your bank account.

Tartar Sauce

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks!

so i can redeem this $5 straightaway into my bank acc?

Cannot. Bonus credits cannot be redeemed by themselves. You need more than 10 bucks of cash back from your purchases before you can transfer to your bank account.

hyperbole answer you liao
btw your referrer wont get the 5$ immediately, need the referee to purchase something first before the money will be credited to the referrer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.