TSR 2.0

rainbow123

Master Member
Reaction score
Just saw 1750 points inside for switching but no travel history yet .
Anyone have their points credited for travel ?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The point earning method is very different. Not sure how it works.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 1250 points. Redeemed $1 as 1000 points = $1 😂 I assume it gets credited to the same bank account that i registered with TSR 1?

Cant find the screen to check my bank account no. Btw it says points awarded only from 19 apr onwards.

Last edited:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I got 1250 points also. That's for signing up and activating card for the new system. Not sure how to earn points from mrt/lrt trips.
It says just take MRT or LRT 🙄 Maybe need to finish one month for it to compute on monthly basis?

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow big problem, my card hasn't been recognized even though I took it twice in a week, and no bonus points credited for being TSR 1.0 user.

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to earn more points for your train trips?
Verify your email address and travel card by taking 2 MRT/LRT trips within a week. Complete this before 1 June 2017 and receive TSR points for your MRT/LRT trips starting from 1 April 2017 until the day your account is activated. Points will be added to your account by 1st week of June 2017!

Looks like system isn't even ready to see daylight yet

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Typical. Roll out something when its not ready. Never mind, if can makan the credits owed to ppl for a few months lagi best 🙄

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well it seems my option to have the money credited to bank account under TSR 1 was reset in TSR 2 to credit to CEPAS card. Lucky i checked.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So if I'm registered with ABT, I can't use TSR 2.0?

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Verify your email address and travel card by taking 2 MRT/LRT trips within a week. Complete this before 1 June 2017 and receive TSR points for your MRT/LRT trips starting from 1 April 2017 until the day your account is activated. Points will be added to your account by 1st week of June 2017!
So does this mean we only start seeing accumulated points in June?

Account activation requires your travel card to be successfully validated. This might take up to 10 working days. When you start to receive TSR points for daily trips added into your TSR account, it means that your travel card has been successfully verified. Once your account is activated, you will receive the one-time sign up bonus points and transition points (for previously registered users under Old TSR).
Well I have not started receiving TSR points for daily trips so I assume my account is not validated. HOWEVER I did receive the one-tie sign up bonus points leh. So bloody hell is it validated or not? And if yes why am I not seeing the points for daily trips added to my account?

bazingaman

Reaction score
dropped a mail to them and received some "template" based reply from Fujitsu. Guess Fujitsu is managing this on behalf of LTA. It simple states:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your feedback to the Travel Smart Rewards Team.
To ensure that you can receive our email, please also add Travel Smart Rewards Team <noreply@travelsmartrewards.lta.gov.sg> to your address book.
We will review your feedback and may require more time to provide a full reply especially if your feedback requires further investigation.

ditchdog

Reaction score
Saw some updates in my account today. Sign up bonus awarded on 22nd April and trios from 23rd appeared. No sign of points awarded prior to 23rd though. I did sign up on 1st april.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok they replied saying cards need to be verified or dunno what and its being done in batches. Everything should be ready latest by june.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.