UOB Delight Credit Card - New July 1 2015

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's useful for those who are using NFP extensively and have better use for UOB one. Every one has their own spending habits... for example if you NFP more than 1K a month.

1) Frank gives you only rebate 6% for first $100.

2) You travel quite a bit and max out the UOB one rebate at 5.33% every month. Why go for 3.33 when you can use it for 5.33?

If that's your spending profile then isn't the UOB delight a nice choice?

actually you are right..if u use NFP extensively..then it will be a good combo with giant to get 8%

too bad my car IU is e old model that cant ATU NFP..otherwise will get this card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually you are right..if u use NFP extensively..then it will be a good combo with giant to get 8%

too bad my car IU is e old model that cant ATU NFP..otherwise will get this card

Can use credit card to pay erp using eCashcard https://www.nets.com.sg/about-nets/media-centre/media-release/343-more-ways-for-cardless-erp-payments

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can use credit card to pay erp using eCashcard https://www.nets.com.sg/about-nets/media-centre/media-release/343-more-ways-for-cardless-erp-payments

Ya but nfp better..coz once u nfp can go caltex kiosk pay it down n nfp again. Easily hit 1k on nfp. Cannot be too explicit but i m sure ppl know what i tokg about

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but nfp better..coz once u nfp can go caltex kiosk pay it down n nfp again. Easily hit 1k on nfp. Cannot be too explicit but i m sure ppl know what i tokg about

Lol. Then guess need to take mrt or bus once in a while lor

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already forcing myself to take mrt just so i can atu $300 to my frank card every month lol..cant tahan 1 more card liao

lol, maybe switch from frank to UOB delight. Unless you need frank for OCBC360 bonus interest

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wind down window and tap on the gantry machine to activate ATU NFP.
Even new car models may not always work for ATU.

kokitty

Reaction score
wow, lobang queen spotted!

I also redeem for choice vouchers, can hold until 2016 before u redeem to extend the validity of the vouchers, hahaha,

No lah, i pay for a lot of events upfront for work then claim from company. Smaller bills below 2K, i can optimise the 360s, black etc that rewards dinning. Above 15K, preferred card and infinite are the best card for me cos its uncapped and i don't collect miles. Too much miles already from work related travelling. :(:(:( I was considering Amex true cash back, still using it a bit but my credit limit for Amex not as high as SC so a bit hard to manage. I can't possibly take out 250 imagine cards and ask them to swipe 250 times right??!!

already doing what you said for the SC points to extend the period for choice vouchers. But the issue here is still it's a LOT lol... Nah, selling it at 10% discount doesn't make sense for me. I'll rather swap vouchers at discounted rates... for example choice for capitamalls or far east org makes more sense for my spending patterns.

Last edited:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, maybe switch from frank to UOB delight. Unless you need frank for OCBC360 bonus interest

yea need $300 ATU so i can get 6% rebate from my $200 telco bills charged to frank..and of coz ocbc360 interest

i think this will work! thanks u really know how to squeeze to max

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup. That's whay i do, mine is the 1st gen IU.

2nd gen IU cant do ATU?

kokitty

Reaction score
Wa how you spend 300 bucks atu on mrt alone

he doesn't spend $300 on mrt alone. He just needs to ensure that he makes 6 trips on mrt/bus a month. Once the nets flashpay card is reloaded, how you spend it to empty out the $ for next reload is up on you. You can spend it in NTUC, buy bread buy coffee from Breadtalk, etc. try to make a lot of small purchases on the card... you might win a condo LOL!

okiedokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he doesn't spend $300 on mrt alone. He just needs to ensure that he makes 6 trips on mrt/bus a month. Once the nets flashpay card is reloaded, how you spend it to empty out the $ for next reload depend on you. You can spend it in NTUC, buy bread buy coffee from Breadtalk, etc. try to make a lot of small purchases on the card... you might win a condo LOL!

oh ok i geddit now

atu is triggered by the mrt/bus censor whenever the balance falls below a certain amt right.. i can nv meet the min. spend requirement for frank :s22:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa how you spend 300 bucks atu on mrt alone

out of the $300..only $2 is spent on mrt

2nd gen IU cant do ATU?

think i quite stupid to realize this so late... sometimes to do ATU i will just enter and exit from same station..let smrt earn for ntg

Last edited:

kokitty

Reaction score
oh ok i geddit now

atu is triggered by the mrt/bus censor whenever the balance falls below a certain amt right.. i can nv meet the min. spend requirement for frank :s22:

Correct. But to be more precise, atu is only trigger by mrt/bus censor or if you drive (gantries) when
i) the cost for that trip is > than the balance in your card and;
ii) it is T+4 days since your last reload. If these 2 criterias are not satisfied, the ATU will not occur.

Actually a lot of places accept NFP, it's just a matter of looking into your daily purchases, use the card instead of paying cash...

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea need $300 ATU so i can get 6% rebate from my $200 telco bills charged to frank..and of coz ocbc360 interest

i think this will work! thanks u really know how to squeeze to max

No la. Sure have better squeezers here.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2nd gen IU cant do ATU?

Probably due to different versions of CEPAS in car parks, sometimes can do, sometimes cannot do ATU. No problems with deducting though.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
out of the $300..only $2 is spent on mrt

think i quite stupid to realize this so late... sometimes to do ATU i will just enter and exit from same station..let smrt earn for ntg
Better be late than never.

Clue: HDB car park fees start from 18c for 10min parking.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.