UOB Delight Credit Card - New July 1 2015

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually a lot of places accept NFP, it's just a matter of looking into your daily purchases, use the card instead of paying cash...

... some hawker centre also accept NFP (eg west cost one does)

sometimes to do ATU i will just enter and exit from same station..let smrt earn for ntg

haha .. in / out same station cost more than taking to 1 station I think

Clue: HDB car park fees start from 18c for 10min parking.

... but cannot beat this, only have to wait 10 mins for free parking to lapse

I am new to all this ATU & NFP ... gonna try :s13:

oh ya, just figured out how "multi-quote" works

Last edited:

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This card seems to be the best for insurance payment and misc purchases now (min. $400), if you don't mind the SMART$ system. To confirm, this doesn't have that weird 3 transactions per month crap with UOB one card right?

Sleeper hit card for those that don't spend much? :s22:

Last edited:

symbiote28

Reaction score
i'm thinking if this card is good for my scenario here:

1. prudential premiums about 200 per month.

2. i can buy stuffs over at cold storage / giant worth 200. (just to confirm if i can purchase anything? eg: cigarettes? haha)

3. i currently top up about 10 dollars every 2-3 days. that would amount to about 100-200 on ezlink card.

hits the minimum spending of 400. is that all i need?

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking if this card is good for my scenario here:

1. prudential premiums about 200 per month.

2. i can buy stuffs over at cold storage / giant worth 200. (just to confirm if i can purchase anything? eg: cigarettes? haha)

3. i currently top up about 10 dollars every 2-3 days. that would amount to about 100-200 on ezlink card.

hits the minimum spending of 400. is that all i need?

In fact for the min $400 for 3% any paywave also can

symbiote28

Reaction score
i just sent this to UOB for verification. promoter seems dodgy.

hi there,

i was at Sitex earlier this evening and enquired about the UOB Delights Credit Card. here is what was told to me by one of the promoters which i have high doubts of

first, i referred him to this website http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/delight_card.html to confirm with him about my enquiries

he's what was told to me:

1. to be eligible for the 8% rebate for Cold Storage etc, i need to spend $500 for this category only. not the total amount charged to the card. anything less, i would not get any rebates at all. it states on the website that if i hit the minimum spending of $400, i would at least get 3% for this category. so which is true?

2. for the contactless transactions, selected recurring bills and all other spends, i will be getting rebates (cash or credit rebates) to offset my next charge. not SMART$ rebates. i did not believe a single word he said.

3. he told me that the website i referred to him was not updated and that when he left training 7 months ago, the minimum spending for the card is not $400 (as stated in the website) but now it's only $150. again, i did not believe him.

here's what i want to know as a confirmation and i hope someone can really clarify this:

my spending habits are:

Prudential Premiums = $200
Ezlink Top-Ups = $150
Cold storage = roughly about $100

am i eligible as per below?

3% of $200 (Prudential Premiums)
3% of $150 (Ezlink Top-Ups)
3% of $100 (Cold storage since i did not hit $800 to be eligible for 8%)

i hope you can get back to me the soonest. i had no confidence of going to apply for the card with my conversation with the promoter. the booth was near the subway and taxi stand at Singapore Expo.

thank you.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just sent this to UOB for verification. promoter seems dodgy.

hi there,

i was at Sitex earlier this evening and enquired about the UOB Delights Credit Card. here is what was told to me by one of the promoters which i have high doubts of

first, i referred him to this website http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/delight_card.html to confirm with him about my enquiries

he's what was told to me:

1. to be eligible for the 8% rebate for Cold Storage etc, i need to spend $500 for this category only. not the total amount charged to the card. anything less, i would not get any rebates at all. it states on the website that if i hit the minimum spending of $400, i would at least get 3% for this category. so which is true?

2. for the contactless transactions, selected recurring bills and all other spends, i will be getting rebates (cash or credit rebates) to offset my next charge. not SMART$ rebates. i did not believe a single word he said.

3. he told me that the website i referred to him was not updated and that when he left training 7 months ago, the minimum spending for the card is not $400 (as stated in the website) but now it's only $150. again, i did not believe him.

here's what i want to know as a confirmation and i hope someone can really clarify this:

my spending habits are:

Prudential Premiums = $200
Ezlink Top-Ups = $150
Cold storage = roughly about $100

am i eligible as per below?

3% of $200 (Prudential Premiums)
3% of $150 (Ezlink Top-Ups)
3% of $100 (Cold storage since i did not hit $800 to be eligible for 8%)

i hope you can get back to me the soonest. i had no confidence of going to apply for the card with my conversation with the promoter. the booth was near the subway and taxi stand at Singapore Expo.

thank you.

Everything is in accordance to the TnC. http://www.uob.com.sg/delightcs16/Delight_Credit_TC.pdf Don't believe the sales person.

Ezlink Top-Ups not eligible. You can replace with Nets Flashpay Auto Top-up instead, and you get 3% SMART$ rebate for your 3 items

Last edited:

symbiote28

Reaction score
Everything is in accordance to the TnC. http://www.uob.com.sg/delightcs16/Delight_Credit_TC.pdf Don't believe the sales person.

Ezlink Top-Ups not eligible. You can replace with Nets Flashpay Auto Top-up instead, and you get 3% SMART$ rebate for your 3 items

thanks. i knew i had understood the t&C clearly but i just wanna confirm with you guys here. yeah by top-ups i actually was trying to mean the flashpay ATU :s13:

do i need an ezlink card for that or a nets flashpay card? i'm using a dbs passion debit card currently does not have that. do i need to use this?

http://www.transitlink.com.sg/PSdetail.aspx?ty=catart&Id=1

is it the red white blue one?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. i knew i had understood the t&C clearly but i just wanna confirm with you guys here. yeah by top-ups i actually was trying to mean the flashpay ATU :s13:

do i need an ezlink card for that or a nets flashpay card? i'm using a dbs passion debit card currently does not have that. do i need to use this?

http://www.transitlink.com.sg/PSdetail.aspx?ty=catart&Id=1

is it the red white blue one?
The uob delight card itself has nets flashpay function. You can apply for flashpay atu on the nets website using the uob delight card as source of fund. The CEPAS number of the nets flashpay can be found at the back of your uob delight card

symbiote28

Reaction score
The uob delight card itself has nets flashpay function. You can apply for flashpay atu on the nets website using the uob delight card as source of fund. The CEPAS number of the nets flashpay can be found at the back of your uob delight card

so in other words, the uob delight card is what i use to tap on transports?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.