UOB one card

camholicx

Reaction score
For UOB One card, is there a benefit if I swipe 1.2k monthly? or if I cant up to 2k monthly, then must well I swipe only 500?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For UOB One card, is there a benefit if I swipe 1.2k monthly? or if I cant up to 2k monthly, then must well I swipe only 500?

There are $500/$1000/$2000 tiers for $50/$100/$300 quarterly rebate. Swipe min $1000 in all 3 statement months in qualifying quarter, min 5 transactions each month, will earn $100 quarterly rebate.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thx. Too much card. Confuse liao. I know dbs exclude liao

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

When did dbs excluded telco? Should still get 10x points on dbs wwmc and 5% on dbs lf. Excluded for xmas promo.

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve received it on 2 Dec.
Reading the TnCs, says the quarter goes by statement month? So if my 1st month is in Nov, then the effective "1st quarter" is Nov, Dec, Jan? Or does it go by calender month, ie 1st quarter = Jan, Feb, Mar?

shpesft

Reaction score
Do you have your credit card statement with you? The rebate quarter is included in the statement. I’m not sure if the quarters are the same for everyone.

Reading the TnCs, says the quarter goes by statement month? So if my 1st month is in Nov, then the effective "1st quarter" is Nov, Dec, Jan? Or does it go by calender month, ie 1st quarter = Jan, Feb, Mar?

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
the quarterly is different for each individual . my Wife and mine is different. different between 1month. Aug Sept Oct . Rebate on Nov . My wife Sept Oct Nov . Rebate on Dec.

efreelancer

Reaction score
Instalments are not counted.

Just signed up for the card to make a big purchase (diamond ring).
Will the rebate still be counted for installment plan? Or do I need to manually do monthly swipes to the card to get the rebates?

Maybe can try this as per UOB:
any acceleration or full/partial cancellation of payment plans will be considered as card spend and awarded cash rebate.

Anyone tried acceleration of payment? Any fees or paper work involved?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe can try this as per UOB:
any acceleration or full/partial cancellation of payment plans will be considered as card spend and awarded cash rebate.

Anyone tried acceleration of payment? Any fees or paper work involved?

$100 admin fees

jayeez48

Reaction score
This is the latest T&C Change (per the footnote on the UOB One card website)

"With effect from 1 Feb 2018, cash rebate will not be awarded for payments made to charitable/religious organizations, government institutions and services." :(

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

"With effect from 1 Feb 2018, cash rebate will not be awarded for payments made to charitable/religious organizations, government institutions and services." :(

New exclusions on the TnC

(g) any payments made to government institutions and services (for example, court costs, fines, bail
and bond payments, tax payment, postal services, intra-government purchases and any other
government services not classified here);
(h) any payment made to charitable/religious organizations;

Vulpix

Reaction score

New exclusions on the TnC

(g) any payments made to government institutions and services (for example, court costs, fines, bail
and bond payments, tax payment, postal services, intra-government purchases and any other
government services not classified here);
(h) any payment made to charitable/religious organizations;

Closing another loophole. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.