UOB one card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My quarterly uob one rebates is always posted 1-2 day after my quarter has ended. That is when the statement is generated for the last month (3rd month), the rebates will be posted next day. No?

Hmm. Why yours so unique? You sure when is your quarter?

ice_angel

Reaction score
Not sure maybe I confuse with my rebates cos my statement is on the 15th so I always confused which month I am in

Our experience is that say my statement cycle is month end (As most of us changed the statement cycle to month end), and my billing quarter is from 1 Sep to 31 Dec. Then only at the end of Jan we can see the rebate for Sep to Dec credited in.
But the dropdown panel in iBanking will show the rebate amount you are going to get on 1 Jan.

ra[g]e

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows whether Grabpay / wallet top ups are excluded from the UOB One Card / Account expenditure calculations for interest?

lupster

Master Member
Reaction score
Are grab rides charged to UOB one card counted towards spend of 500/1000/2000? Thanks in advance!

sakuraji

Reaction score
Our experience is that say my statement cycle is month end (As most of us changed the statement cycle to month end), and my billing quarter is from 1 Sep to 31 Dec. Then only at the end of Jan we can see the rebate for Sep to Dec credited in.
But the dropdown panel in iBanking will show the rebate amount you are going to get on 1 Jan.

Are you referring to this?
https://postimg.cc/LqCvD1mR

Jan will be my first quarter cashback. i spent $2000 even for 1st month but ibankng showing $100 cashback only.

Last edited:

vanpersie90

Reaction score
I just received my card. Does the quarterly spending has to be only jan-mar or can it be feb-apr?
Minimum 5 different spendings... At any amount or? For eg i dine at 4 different restaurants at $10 each and i spent $1960 on shopping. Am i qualified?
When is the period of spending for each month? Jan 15-Feb15 or jan 1-Jan31?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received my card. Does the quarterly spending has to be only jan-mar or can it be feb-apr?
Minimum 5 different spendings... At any amount or? For eg i dine at 4 different restaurants at $10 each and i spent $1960 on shopping. Am i qualified?
When is the period of spending for each month? Jan 15-Feb15 or jan 1-Jan31?

Call the bank to check on when is your quarter and statement date, should be statements generated in Jan, Feb and Mar. 5 transactions can be any 5 transactions that are not excluded in the TnC, can be any amount can be repeat merchant also.

Last edited:

vanpersie90

Reaction score
The hotline doesnt direct you to customer service. It is all automated. What is the hotline to talk to customer service?

Call the bank to check on when is your quarter and statement date, should be statements generated in Jan, Feb and Mar. 5 transactions can be transactions that are not excluded in the TnC, can be any amount can be repeat merchant also.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The hotline doesnt direct you to customer service. It is all automated. What is the hotline to talk to customer service?

There is only one hotline. Listen to all the options. Definitely can speak to cutomer service.

zumaba

Reaction score
January statement it will show. Then it will subsequently be used to offset January bill

Thanks. Yep, just checked my January estatement and the rebate is shown.

But my January bill was settled before the statement, and there is no outstanding amount to be paid for. So the rebate will not be credited as cash, but only be used to offset my next bill?

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yep, just checked my January estatement and the rebate is shown.

But my January bill was settled before the statement, and there is no outstanding amount to be paid for. So the rebate will not be credited as cash, but only be used to offset my next bill?

Yes next bill where there is amount payable.

luvalist

Reaction score
I miscalculated and have incurred more than $2k this month (month 3 of the quarter). Month 1 and 2 abt 1k each.

I Rem someone said can try to appeal to spread out the spendings. Anyone tried to appeal such matters before?

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I miscalculated and have incurred more than $2k this month (month 3 of the quarter). Month 1 and 2 abt 1k each.

I Rem someone said can try to appeal to spread out the spendings. Anyone tried to appeal such matters before?

Not sure what u mean by spread out spendings. You already clocked min 1k in the 2 months right? So you will get $100 quarterly rebate. Unless you aiming for the $300 rebate tier?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.