UOB one card

grinwifenvy

Reaction score
anybody noticed that, UOB One Card...may not be free for life anymore ??

in their website, perpetual fee waiver with just 3 transactions per month, every 12 months is not stated in the website

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
any idea when i use the NETS features of this card , will there be any charges ?

Nope, there will be no charges for using NETS for purchases deducted from Savings/Current Account linked to the One Card. However, these purchases will not count towards computing the qualifying amount for the cash rebates.

MrFantastic

Reaction score
Nope, there will be no charges for using NETS for purchases deducted from Savings/Current Account linked to the One Card. However, these purchases will not count towards computing the qualifying amount for the cash rebates.

ahh....i was thinking the nets is link to my visa . stupid me.

thanks for the clarification .

grinwifenvy

Reaction score
Hi

i know its kinda dumb to ask, but anyone of you know where will the cash rebate be reflected in the monthly statement ??

i've been using for more than 3 months and each mth, i charge around $300 - $500, but i cant find the cash rebate thingy....

thanks

autumm

Master Member
Reaction score
when the cash rebate is given, u would see it as a transaction inside your statement

RoystonTeo

Reaction score
anybody noticed that, UOB One Card...may not be free for life anymore ??

in their website, perpetual fee waiver with just 3 transactions per month, every 12 months is not stated in the website

Thanks for highlighting. Just went to their website and checked,

Rates & Fees
Annual card membership fee:
The Principle Card is S$64.20 per annum
Free for the first Supplementary Card as long as Principal Card is valid
S$32.10 for the second Supplementary Card

sephira

Reaction score
Cardmember Information on the back of UOB Statement dated 24 April said:
Get your annual fees waived by simply charging $6,000 or more yearly on each of your UOB One card.

Hi

i know its kinda dumb to ask, but anyone of you know where will the cash rebate be reflected in the monthly statement ??

i've been using for more than 3 months and each mth, i charge around $300 - $500, but i cant find the cash rebate thingy....

thanks
The cash rebate is printed at the end of the statement in the month after every quarter. E.g. If your quarter's from January to March, your April statement will show the cash rebate at the very end of the statement.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for highlighting. Just went to their website and checked,

Rates & Fees
Annual card membership fee:
The Principle Card is S$64.20 per annum
Free for the first Supplementary Card as long as Principal Card is valid
S$32.10 for the second Supplementary Card

Cardmember Information on the back of UOB Statement dated 24 April wrote:
Get your annual fees waived by simply charging $6,000 or more yearly on each of your UOB One card.

Now SCB and UOB do the changes to their rebate scheme credit cards very sian leh. $6k per year means at least $500 per month.
Will try to call and request for waiver like other cards. I think they may likely to reject, if so maybe need to check out other cards liao.

leonmatrix

Reaction score
Anyone managed to have their annual fees waived? No response from the bank regarding my waiver request. :(

grinwifenvy

Reaction score
$6k per year means at least $500 per month.
Will try to call and request for waiver like other cards. I think they may likely to reject, if so maybe need to check out other cards liao.

well, what i do is to charge my insurance to my credit card, to exceed the said amount, maybe u can try that ?

grinwifenvy

Reaction score
i think so, my premium via prudential was paid by my one card...u can check with your financial planner.. further more, every individual plan is considered as 1 transaction

e.g. if you got 3 premium plans for diff plan (H&S, kids, etc) then its 3 different entry

so u already hit 3 transaction...

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
Now SCB and UOB do the changes to their rebate scheme credit cards very sian leh. $6k per year means at least $500 per month.

Thanks for this.
if renewal fails then i am gonna kill the card.

if they put in 1 more rebate bracket then i can consider going for it @ $500

300 for $30
500 for $50
800 for $80
1500 for $150

Last edited:

rainydays

Reaction score
Hi, I just received this uob one card recently.
May I know what is the repayment grace period from the date of the statement of account?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just received this uob one card recently.
May I know what is the repayment grace period from the date of the statement of account?

Std one mah
20 to 25 days usually lo

My Uob stmt cycle is about 22 days

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.