UOB PRVI Miles Platinum Card

LeSavoirFaire

Reaction score
Those that have just signed up the card for the 15k bonus miles, have you been charged for the annual fee and the miles credited?

I'm just short of the 15k miles before I can make a redemption flight and I would like to do it before the saver seats are taken up.

Appreciate the feedback from anyone out there.

beri stupid idiot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, it's a normal Visa.

Signature cards have the word 'Signature' below the Visa word.

Visa signature entry criteria is 30k pa fpr 365 visa signature card ... there are more atas visa signature such as priv miles visa sig at 50k pa

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PRVI Miles S$100 Cash Rebate

UOB recently offered this new UNI$ Rewards item for their UOB PRIVI Miles Credit Cards

UNI$ 5000
code no 18705

CONDITIONS
"Each conversion must be in multiples of S$100.

Redemption of cash rebate is only applicable for UOB PRVI Miles Cardmembers.

For successful cash rebate redemption, there must be sufficient UNI$ earned from transactions

carried out and charged to your UOB PRVI Miles Card.

If redemption is successful, cash rebate will be credited to your UOB PRVI Miles Card account in the next statement cycle. If redemption is unsuccessful, the UNI$ used to perform the redemption will be credited back to your account.

Terms and conditions apply. "

I need help with this part of the T&C :
" If redemption is successful, cash rebate will be credited to your UOB PRVI Miles Card account in the next statement cycle."

What the heck does this mean in simple English??? :s11::eek:

E.g. I spend $1000 in the month of June 2015.
I apply for $800 of cash rebates in June 2015.
Does it mean that the June expenses in my Statement received next month in early July will look like this?

June Expenses = $1000
Rebate = ($800)
Total Payment = $200 due in July 2015.

OR does it mean that ( following the same e.g. above)
This $800 rebate only appears next month in July 2015.
I spend $900 in July 2015.
When I receive the CC statement next month, e.g. early August 2015,

July Expenses = $900
Rebates = ($800)
Total Payment = $100 due in August 2015.

Does anyone know?

beri stupid idiot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi like the signature word ... but prefer to swipe most of my visa platinums instead eg frank singpost mb and uob one

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UOB recently offered this new UNI$ Rewards item for their UOB PRIVI Miles Credit Cards

UNI$ 5000
code no 18705

CONDITIONS
"Each conversion must be in multiples of S$100.

Redemption of cash rebate is only applicable for UOB PRVI Miles Cardmembers.

For successful cash rebate redemption, there must be sufficient UNI$ earned from transactions

carried out and charged to your UOB PRVI Miles Card.

If redemption is successful, cash rebate will be credited to your UOB PRVI Miles Card account in the next statement cycle. If redemption is unsuccessful, the UNI$ used to perform the redemption will be credited back to your account.

Terms and conditions apply. "

I need help with this part of the T&C :
" If redemption is successful, cash rebate will be credited to your UOB PRVI Miles Card account in the next statement cycle."

What the heck does this mean in simple English??? :s11::eek:

E.g. I spend $1000 in the month of June 2015.
Does it mean that the June expenses in my Statement received next month in early July will look like this?

June Expenses = $1000
Rebate = ($800)
Total Payment = $200 due in July 2015.

OR does it mean that ( following the same e.g. above)
This $800 rebate only appears next month in July 2015.
I spend $900 in July 2015.
When I receive the CC statement next month, e.g. early August 2015,

July Expenses = $900
Rebates = ($800)
Total Payment = $100 due in August 2015.

Does anyone know?

Current statement received early July. Next statement received Aug. So I interpret as the 2nd case

shanhz

Reaction score

UNI$ 5000
code no 18705

Does this mean it's approx 2.8% cash rebate, assuming 1.4miles for every $1 spent?

UNI$5000 / 1.4=$3,571 spend
effective rebate = 100/3,571 = 2.8%

bluegt

Reaction score
Just checking...isn't a 1.4% cash rebate on local spend and a 2.4% cash rebate on overseas spend actually really good? (no restrictions on merchants or amount...)

This seems a lot better than the ANZ cash rebate at 1%

OCBC Frank and 365 have a higher rebate at 3-6% but have tons of restrictions and a max.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes better than anz travel for local spending. Anz travel has dropped out of the competition.

For overseas spend there is foreign conversion fee of 3.25%, may as well use cash if cannot meet spending requirement for other cards.

Can use imagine or fevo also for both local and overseas relatively hassle free spending

ping56

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes better than anz travel for local spending. Anz travel has dropped out of the competition.

For overseas spend there is foreign conversion fee of 3.25%, may as well use cash if cannot meet spending requirement for other cards.

Can use imagine or fevo also for both local and overseas relatively hassle free spending

It's 3.25%? I thought visa charge 1% and the bank charge another around 1.5%?

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
I received my UOB PRVI Miles Visa card and left it in my credit card folder. Waiting for the 15k mile to be credited in 4 months later.

The air miles will be credited to his/her indicated miles membership account within 4 months after the joining annual fee payment date.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.