UOB visa signature

jmtham

Reaction score
hi all,

im new to uob and the visa signature, grateful if someone can shed some light on my questions

1) for higher sums paid through tapping paywave eg. a $800 transaction that requires u to sign on the POS, will uob recognise it as paywave transation still and award 10x?

2) i dont know if places like telco or hospitals are on the exclusion list but will uob recognise and award 10x as long it is a paywave transaction?

does the answers to both qns apply to the uob ppv as well?

tia!

1) Yes, as long as it's contactless doesnt matter whether signature is required.

2) So far yes, people paywaved at telco and hospitals and got 10x.

Applies to ppv too.

vicyeo111

Reaction score
1) Yes, as long as it's contactless doesnt matter whether signature is required.

2) So far yes, people paywaved at telco and hospitals and got 10x.

Applies to ppv too.
did not expect a reply this quick, much thks jmtham!

Gallen

Reaction score
Hi folks, from your recent experience, would an annual spending of S$7,000 to 8,000 in foreign currency equivalent qualify for an annual fee waiver for this UOB Visa Signature card?

The PRVI Miles card currently has better earnings rate for overseas spending butI am not sure if the promotions will continue into 2020.

Thanks in advance.

fun4life

Reaction score
Hi, if I just spent min $1000 by pavewave in SG and without any foreign currency spending, still eligible for 10x? Thanks!

Jay1989

Reaction score
Hi. does anyone know if I spend 2k sgd on local paywave transaction, am I eligible for the max 10 uni? To be exact, I intend to use 2ksgd monthly for my hotel banquetAlso what is the exact max capacity for visa signature?I know for UOB preferred platinum , it is 1110 despite it is indicated as 1000 online .

Last edited:

cassowary18

Reaction score
Hi. does anyone know if I spend 2k sgd on local paywave transaction, am I eligible for the max 10 uni? To be exact, I intend to use 2ksgd monthly for my hotel banquetAlso what is the exact max capacity for visa signature?I know for UOB preferred platinum , it is 1110 despite it is indicated as 1000 online .

Yes to all. 10char

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.