[Come Discuss] Why 70% are so supportive of existing system?

RadioAddict

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha since when was i angry? I dont support any camps and could care less about this country. I'm just happy with my well being and peasants like you are just a whole lot of under achieving daft sinkies lol. And how much do you earn you piece of ****? Haha

No one here even cares so much about your earning you piece of sh1t. I believe you have 8 inch cock though. You have 8 inch when I shove my 7 inch down your throat while you twiddle your one inch sausage. Wanna talk about people's wife? You lcb.

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
precisely. if dbs offers negative interest rates while ocbc & uob both offer 3% interest, you will still see the same people queuing at dbs atms. that's singapore for you.

Wa, you really strike hard on those blind supporters........or i should call them ignorant

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just look at the way sinkies drive will reflect why they keep voting for PAP blindly.

You got 2 lanes and one lane is bus lane. But during non bus lane hours, you see the other queue much longer than the bus lane.

3 Turning lanes (with none of them reserved for U-turn) and majority will be queued up in one lane.

Most of our traffic jams are caused not because of heavy traffic but the way sinkies drive - self- absorbed and lacking awareness.

So they vote in the same pattern. All zombified and follow blindly.

Even if PAP does not sink Singapore, the sinkies themselves will sink Singapore.

******* stupid Sinkies.

Equal to politicians say what, citizens just follow........

Citizens will only wake up when they lost a lot of things

Dr.KongHee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
less % ish love to get fug. and large % of them are new citizen. so soon PAP sarporker % will goes up to 90% left 10% pure sinkies only.

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one here even cares so much about your earning you piece of sh1t. I believe you have 8 inch cock though. You have 8 inch when I shove my 7 inch down your throat while you twiddle your one inch sausage. Wanna talk about people's wife? You lcb.

Hahah triggered!

pikaboo

Reaction score
How many people can actually get what they want? I bet even our almighty PM wants a young chiobu wife but end up with a man. There's a different between want and need.

everything still running mah, whatever i want i can get, what more do you want?

cherry6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They really benefit a lot meh?
are they rich people? or they are just normal average job
but still STRONG supporter of the party and vote the same party over and over again?
They are hypnotized by the music an believe that "nothing in this world compares"......

Nothing in this world compares
The best NDP song to play during MRT breakdowns, NS enlistment and bogus presidential elections.

I'm so fed up repeatedly hearing it @ NTUC unfair price, would be interesting playing it @ NS enlistment and MRT breakdowns to ?improve? the atmosphere ...

YouTube. 3:30
[Official Music Video] Because It's Singapore! -
NDP 2017 Theme Song; NDPeeps. Published on May 22, 2017; Title: Because It's Singapore!
Music by Lee Wei Song; Lyrics by Jay Lim

Step by step
Together we'll build our dreams
Heart to heart
Together we'll stay as one nation, undivided
Back to back
Together we'll brave the heat, the cold, the storms
Hand in hand
Together we'll grow this land that we call home

It's our Singaporean Life
Everyone is family, friend and neighbour
Living in harmony

To this island where it's home
Where we love and know we'll never be alone
Because it's Singapore (Just Believe)
This is Singapore (We Can Be)
Our Singapore (The world will see)
We are Singapore

mrtdelaymain.jpg

poll-bmt-face.jpg

xShB_5.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.