[GLGT] 'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of a thousand of the Muslim migrants, one is like what you've said.

It's that one that made the news, not the other thousand.

An unthinking person, seeing the news about that one Muslim, thinks all of the Muslims are like that.

So what's new?

Which is enough to result in the fact that the majority of the world's top terrorists groups are linked to Islam. And also the fact is that Muslims are creating more issues in Europe than perhaps any other religions.

So your point again?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
It's not europes responsibility to take care of idiots who destroy their own country and go to Europe to destroy theirs as well

The middle easterners will never integrate. They are not peaceful and I fully support European efforts to drive them out and send them back

Why doesn't UAE, Saudi arabia or Kuwait take in any refugees? Theyve taken in 0 total

Sent from Sony C5303 using GAGT

You should ask UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. I also would like to know.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Which is enough to result in the fact that the majority of the world's top terrorists groups are linked to Islam. And also the fact is that Muslims are creating more issues in Europe than perhaps any other religions.

So your point again?

The greatest terrorizing of civilians are done on a daily basis by the Americans. They terrorize children and women practically every day with their drones. The children would wet their pants whenever they see a drone flying by, knowing what it can do to them. They have seen their friends being blown to pieces while playing football, the work of the drones.

Yet, you don't call them terrorist.

What do you know?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe because these Muslim countries are also funding the terrorists that are causing such havoc in the middle east?

It's common perception that it's the Jews of the Americans who are killing the most muslims

Ironically the Muslims themselves kill each other the most

And then they blame it on the jews or the Americans. Victim mentality much? Maybe that's why their nations are such cesspits of intolerance and violence

The ME has been doing it's own stuff for centuries, never bothering the world.

And then, oil was discovered there.

Since then, they have never been left alone.

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The greatest terrorizing of civilians are done on a daily basis by the Americans. They terrorize children and women practically every day with their drones. The children would wet their pants whenever they see a drone flying by, knowing what it can do to them. They have seen their friends being blown to pieces while playing football, the work of the drones.

Yet, you don't call them terrorist.

What do you know?

Let me guess. The Jews did it, right?

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh.. you ran out of arguments.

So fast?

Have a nice day. :)

No. Just wondering where you get your news from. I have American friends and I sure didn't hear them telling me they wet their pants from passing drones every single day. Some of them are against their government, mind you.

And if your justification of Muslim terrorists and extremists is because 'the Americans are doing it too', then that sure did nothing to improve my negative views of your oh so beloved religion.

By the way, I personally had a dislike for religions, which includes Christianity. Do I think the world will be a better place if there are no religions around? Yes.

But if you ask me which major religion is the most dangerous, I'd say without a doubt, it is Islam.

Last edited:

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Your history is horrible

The founding of Islam involved a series of conquests

There were 7 crusades in which Europeans and the middle easterners fought over Jerusalem

There were so many succession disputes, wars and chaos

You are biased and naive or autistic if you think the middle East was ever a peaceful region since antiquity

In those days, everybody was doing that, conquering other countries. The Arabs, the Persians, the Romans, the Byzantines, etc.

Today, we are seeing a phenomenon, the rise of global terrorism. This is new. If you can't see the difference, perhaps it's you who needs history lesson.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
No. Just wondering where you get your news from. I have American friends and I sure didn't hear then telling me they wet their pants from passing drones every single day. Some of them are against their government, mind you.

And if your justification of Muslim terrorists and extremists is because 'the Americans are doing it too', then that sure did nothing to improve my negative views of your oh so beloved religion.

By the way, I personally had a dislike for religions, which includes Christianity. Do I think the world will be a better place if there are no religions around? Yes.

But if you ask me which major religion is the most dangerous, I'd say without a doubt, it is Islam.

‘Did We Just Kill A Kid?’ — Six Words That Ended A US Drone Pilot’s Career

A soldier sets out to graduate at the top of his class. He succeeds, and he becomes a drone pilot working with a special unit of the United States Air Force in New Mexico. He kills dozens of people. But then, one day, he realizes that he can’t do it anymore.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...er-war-for-american-drone-pilot-a-872726.html

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
No. Just wondering where you get your news from. I have American friends and I sure didn't hear then telling me they wet their pants from passing drones every single day. Some of them are against their government, mind you.

Okay. You sound like a fair person.

No, there is no justification for terrorism. It is to be condemned and rejected by all levels of society. It is against the teachings of Islam,

But I do question your calling one terrorist while the other altruistic when they are just the same to me. Both are terrorist and they deserve each other.

Last edited:

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah like that I better cancel my Europe trip.. go Sentosa staycation better..

clementiboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at that z monster liarstill at it worth his rubbish.
Getting tired of his Kitman and selective arguments.

Cannot even tell me if HAMAS is still on the EU list of terroris organisations because it would have undermined his support for it.
PUI

JinTaoKee

Banned
Reaction score
Out of a thousand of the Muslim migrants, one is like what you've said.

It's that one that made the news, not the other thousand.

An unthinking person, seeing the news about that one Muslim, thinks all of the Muslims are like that.

So what's new?

out of the thousand pinoy and tiong import by miw, 1 is like that.
But why still ah bang or sinkie see them as a whole?
Same analogy applies.

our ah bang discourage import of ft in singapore but yet they agree other eu nation should welcome them.

Thise refugees contrinute to what? Rather than problem.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score

I'm not surprised to see that. Yes, it seems that way.

But you don't know what Judaism is doing. You don't know what Zionist Christians are doing. You don't hear of them in the news.

Do read other non-mainstream news. There are plenty around. Even RT, which is available in Singapore. That way you will have a better understanding of what is going on.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Look at that z monster liarstill at it worth his rubbish.
Getting tired of his Kitman and selective arguments.

Cannot even tell me if HAMAS is still on the EU list of terroris organisations because it would have undermined his support for it.
PUI

Are you sure you want me to spoil your day today? It's still early you know.

Or perhaps, you are still hurt from yesterday's bout.

Go ahead, tell people here why you are calling me a liar, you coward.

JinTaoKee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not surprised to see that. Yes, it seems that way.

But you don't know what Judaism is doing. You don't know what Zionist Christians are doing. You don't hear of them in the news.

Do read other non-mainstream news. There are plenty around. Even RT, which is available in Singapore. That way you will have a better understanding of what is going on.

This is how tiong being label as barbarians when in overseas destroying or defacing historical artifacts being shown on mainstream.

we dont know what is those arab or amdk doing they may destroy as well but not being shown on news?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.