Is it considered harassment if I spam call & spam text someone for money they owed me?

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

benjamin0513

Reaction score
I need some legal advice here. So this guy owes me S$1180. He has been delaying repayment from Oct 2017 till now. He always say he will return by a certain date but he never shows up on that date. I have spammed call and spammed texted him several times, and threatened to go to his house address and kindly remind his family that he has debts to return but without threatening any bodily harm. Today, he finally threaten to go to the police to have me up for harassment as he's got "all the evidence". I'm just worried that the police will knock on my door one day and arrest me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.