Dr Ng Eng Hen - I'm rooting 4 U to be our next PM after Pinky…!!!

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

where is Bargain Hen going tomorrow????
today was at swami home for the elderly.

roflolmao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is he the one that is buying all the useless F-35?

Is he the one that said he can work much lesser yet earn much more if he is not a minister? that's why his nickname is bargain hen?

People surgeon Leh. You go check surgeon price then come and tok. Really sacrifice to be ministar

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slight pause to the announcement of candidates after National Day Rally………..really tiring out the opposition fieldworkers………good strategy:-

23291295.JPG

Yorkshire

Reaction score
NEH was hand picked by LKY because he shared the same values. I read somewhere that both LKY and him supported the scrapping of medical fee capped and resulting in the high medical costs in the private healthcare sector today. We are now losing to Malaysia and Thailand as the preferred choice in medical tourism. Perhaps, as a well known surgeon himself, he believes doctor should be able to charge whatever fee as long as his/her clients are willing to pay. He screwed up the learning of the mother tongue in the Chinese language when he was Education Minister causing much protest from educationalists from various institutions.

Tharman should be the next PM. He has the humanity which is much needed in a much more diverse population. Unfortunately, he publicly declared he had no such desire. He is also not likely to be the chosen one even if he has the ambitious because he does not share the same values as LKY and his son.

My guess is between Tharman, NEH will be the chosen one and the reason is obvious.

midnightpapa

Banned
Reaction score
Judging from how he dealt things in the past.. at most is home affair minister.. cant go higher than that...

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where is video of Dr Ng speaking with passion and gusto this early afternoon, on nomination day….???

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think he might be DPM like jayakumar?

he will likely be a 1-term PM………….actually he has powerful intellect but no real political ambition……………….he can tackle Najib, Jokowi………….no point of having a nice nice PM after Singapore is in bad neighbourhood.

the_dog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only thing going for him is that he is the spitting image of LKY, put him and Pinky side by side no one would think he is not related to old man. Truly startling.

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bargain hen saved PAP......the more we jeered the harder u worked...!!

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really change my mind about this man…………looks the type who can manage troublesome Malaysian, Indonesian and Thai leaders……..!!!

I wrote this on 2 Aug 2015……………….He was on stage when Pinky almost fainted………!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.