GVGT - Live Streaming of the state funeral of Singapore's first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CNA commentator said it was Laid to Rise though, same piece of music when they moved the casket out of Sri Temasek.

go to de link:

1374583005_Johnson_Lee_2.jpg

composer peekture...

"laid to rest" composed by saf band personnel, ME4 johnson lee.

"beethoven funeral march no. 1" composed by johann heinrich walch.

======
to be used on 29/3/2015: march out of parliament house:

"dead march (from saul)" composed by georg friedrich händel.

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pixfuneral229315e.jpg

Mr Lee Kuan Yew's grandsons Li Shengwu (left) and Li Haoyi hold up his portrait while surrounded by other family members and close friends at the Mandai Crematorium for Mr Lee's funeral service on March 29, 2015. -- ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG

POLICE SECURITY COMMAND PERSONNEL COFFIN BEARER PARTY
pixfuneral329315e.jpg

Mr Lee Kuan Yew's casket arrives at Mandai Crematorium on March 29, 2015. -- ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG

pixfuneral29315e.jpg

The pallbearers folding the Singapore flag after laying the casket of Mr Lee Kuan Yew in the ceremonial hall at the Mandai Crematorium for the private family funeral on March 29, 2015. -- ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG

pixfuneral429315e.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his wife Ho Ching paying their final respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew at the Mandai Crematorium on March 29, 2015. -- ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG

ponders

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone somehow somewhere have different or more footage of the Guard of Honour (or Funeral Guard of Honour contingent) while they are slow marching away from Parliament House?

Mediacorp seems to air very little of it.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FROM OTHER THREAD:

is this bad omen?
i'm assuming de photo is as is, not photoshopped - this noon time during lky funeral...

I can confirm not PS-ed....saw it from my place of the low level dark clouds covering top of UOB (1-ALT) before I went downstairs to the roadside....took a pic, but can't show else sexpose my add....so guess it just my word then....:(

Shutterx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pixfuneral229315e.jpg

Mr Lee Kuan Yew's grandsons Li Shengwu (left) and Li Haoyi hold up his portrait while surrounded by other family members and close friends at the Mandai Crematorium for Mr Lee's funeral service on March 29, 2015. -- ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG

crop out LKY daughter :s8::s8:

sunsetbay

Reaction score

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From LHY private eulogy

“I have taught my children never to mention or flaunt their relationship with their grandfather, that they needed to make their way in the world on their own merits and industry.

"I have suggested to them should they be asked whether they might be related to Lee Kuan Yew, that a good answer was to say their name was spelt ‘Li’, not ‘Lee’. ‘This response which I suggested was not meant to mislead and obfuscate; it is born out of a desire to be recognised for who we are as individuals and not for who we are related to.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.