PeacefulNemesis

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they just go already?

Published On: Fri, Nov 13th, 2015
Middle East | By admin
ISIS: We’ll hit Russia ‘very soon’
Share this Story !!

ISIS in Sinai threatens to attack in new videous investigators russian jet crash isis sinai new video starr dnt lead _00001905

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters in Moscow: “I’ve read news about this video, but have not seen it myself. I don’t know the authenticity of this video, and I don’t know the authenticity of these sources.

“But in any case I’m sure this material will be subject of scrutiny by our special services.”

Russian air power has backed the Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad’s military in its fight against ISIS since October 1. While Russian officials have said their airstrikes target ISIS, U.S. officials have said some have not been in areas where the terror group is operating.

http://news-9.com/isis-well-hit-russia-very-soon/

TimothyTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
putin dare to ride bear to war..don't think isis stand any chance...

tumblr_mxhmetV29n1s9x4auo1_500.jpg

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ISIS is stupid. Russia's only objective in joining the war in Syria is to prop up the Assad regime rather than to be totally focussed on ISIS. ISIS should wait until Russia helps them to soften up the non-ISIS rebels in the country before taking over the territories of the rebels.

They should not be stupid until in the end Russia totally focus on ISIS, then they will know how to regret. :s22:

meister00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should go threaten china & N.Korea.

bring in the true insanes to destroy the insane.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.