Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Posting in Current Affairs Lounge: Please take note

Terms of Service - HardwareZone.com

I hereby highlight to you parts of the TOS that I find especially appropriate in a serious discussion forum as is here, but do take note that the other parts of the TOS still apply.

6. MEMBER CONDUCT
when using a Community (of which a forum is one), you will not:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
(b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
(c) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a www.hardwarezone.com® official, forum moderator, admin, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. Kiwi8 note: This also includes all members, so if any of you find your nick being impersonated by others, please do not hesitate to inform me via PM or via the "Report Post" feature.
(n) “Stalk” or otherwise harass another.

7. FORUMS CONDUCT

You agree and acknowledge that during your interaction in any particular forum,

(a) You will only post relevant topics or replies.

(c) You will not 'hijack' any topics to your advantage.

(d) You will not intentionally put up false information to mislead the crowd.

(e) You will not take part in any flame wars.

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
To add on, do kindly make use of the "Report Post" feature (click on the triangle-shaped sign (
report.gif
) with an exclamation mark on it, on the lower left of the concerning post), so that we can look at the post and make a decision.

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.