Violence in Myanmar shows the world needs to stop romanticising Buddhism

radish

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
i feel issue is not with religion, its with the ppl. :(

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You probably belong to the same group of people who think that the Palestians are the aggressors against Israel :s13:

LoL....You are probably those who always feel butt hurt and like to take side whenever there is conflict between Muslim and the non-Muslim, regardless of whether they are related to singaporean or not other than religion.:s13::s13::s13:

As far as I'm concerned as a singaporean, the Palestinian and Myanmar issues do not concern us at all, and we should refrain from getting involved in any way in it, iincluding providing humanitarian aid.

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
victim card failed, so now stir other ppl religion.... :(

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A petition should be raised to stop our government and local charitable organisations from providing humanitarian aid to the Rohingya. These money come from Singaporean. The government and these organisations should seek our permission first, instead of deciding unilaterally to go ahead. Instead of helping the needy in singapore, our government and these organisations are spending money to appease the local Muslim demand to get involved in the issue. This is unwanted.

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The writer should be arrest.... I see this article as trying to stir **** between religions... Its purely myanmar vs rohinga.... why is he emphasizing on non related stuff....

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A petition should be raised to stop our government and local charitable organisations from providing humanitarian aid to the Rohingya. These money come from Singaporean. The government and these organisations should seek our permission first, instead of deciding unilaterally to go ahead. Instead of helping the needy in singapore, our government and these organisations are spending money to appease the local Muslim demand to get involved in the issue. This is unwanted.
I doubt my local muslim friends feels that way....

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next coming GE2020, the pap government will have a lot to answer Singaporeans. The decision to spend money on humanitarian aid to the Rohingya will be among these. :s13::s13::s13:

The government has been very stingy to the needy local, but is very generous to unrelated people.

I suggest the government should disclose to singaporean the amount of money spent on such aid. This also apply to any charitable organisations who want to act compassionate using our donated money.

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
57e193db1300002b0039d590.jpeg

LoL... can't you tell he is just being politically correct. :s13::s13::s13:

Never know a Muslim would agree with what Dalai Lama said. Or is it only when it suit their purposes.:s13:

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, you must be a sensitive twat in assuming all those :s13:

I was implying that that the rohingya and palestian refugees are facing similar hardships.

Please read what you had written again. "You probably belong to the same group of people who think that the Palestians are the aggressors against Israel"

No one is being sensitive or making any assumption. What you had written clearly does not simply imply Rohingya and the Palestinian are facing similarly hardship as what you claimed.

You are just being one DISHONEST RETARD trying to smoke your way through by acting smart:s13::s13::s13:

singapurablue

Master Member
Reaction score
Some people are trying to de-romantise Buddhism and put practioners of the teaching of Siddharta into disputes. History of civilised world tells a thousand words. Why disagree what had and has happened?

We are Singaporean, do not put other countries disputes into our frontyard. We can read, analyse and behave as a friendly neighbour.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.