Will WP's LTK retain his Aljunied GRC?

CuriosityLove

Reaction score
To remove an incumbent minster from his ward in such a manner sends a message that there is no faith in his abilities to defend the position.

The amount of media attention given to aljunied back in 2011 contributed largely to pap lost.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
LTK staying

SL or CSM, one of them might go

But the best plan is all 3 stay

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Not worth it. Why would they want to put SL and LTK tgt to fight victor? SL actually can leave the ward if she is comfortable with it.

LTK will be enough, in your opinion :s11:

how about do a reading on CSM...

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
doing the western reading

i want to ask whether TS affiliated with WP or ish LTK... :eek:

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
western reading

the chart ish quite hard to read. never see so many planets in the last degree

IN the chart, Low ish Saturn. Saturn ish move very slowly like snail.
Moon ish exalted in 4th house (his home). I think he ish feeling overconfident about securing his GRC...

Opponent ish Sun. Sun currently in Leo so ish all good.
There ish also a lot of planets in his 1st house. I think the pap team ish darn confident and all for the moment. Someone say George Yeo. I see GY's chart and dun think ish him cos he dun have any Leo planets.

opponent could appear in 4 days. Sun will trine Uranus....prolly even got surprise element.

Interesting thing ish the triple planets action ish conjunct Regulus, which ish a king star.... In my head, secretly wonder if ish some crown prince or some famous "branded" dude as opponent. Dun dun dun...:eek:

Also think WP's campaigning will be burnt/weakened by this opponent for the next few weeks as Venus ish in retrograde and heading towards Sun. Pap campaigning ish Mars, just nice enter Leo during NDP so become stronger.
Venus ish significantly weaker than Mars until September. (So i also think election ish around Sep 2nd week)

end result i suspect wp will win though not a great win. As in Wp will be very scared until last minute kind of win....

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
victor ish just one guy right?

tot aljunied ish need 5 people? :s22:

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
crown prince ish lhl son.

if that's the aljunied 5, means i wrong leh. And chart isn't valid...
i don't think ish those 5... :s22:

CuriosityLove

Reaction score
western reading

the chart ish quite hard to read. never see so many planets in the last degree

IN the chart, Low ish Saturn. Saturn ish move very slowly like snail.
Moon ish exalted in 4th house (his home). I think he ish feeling overconfident about securing his GRC...

Opponent ish Sun. Sun currently in Leo so ish all good.
There ish also a lot of planets in his 1st house. I think the pap team ish darn confident and all for the moment. Someone say George Yeo. I see GY's chart and dun think ish him cos he dun have any Leo planets.

opponent could appear in 4 days. Sun will trine Uranus....prolly even got surprise element.

Interesting thing ish the triple planets action ish conjunct Regulus, which ish a king star.... In my head, secretly wonder if ish some crown prince or some famous "branded" dude as opponent. Dun dun dun...:eek:

Also think WP's campaigning will be burnt/weakened by this opponent for the next few weeks as Venus ish in retrograde and heading towards Sun. Pap campaigning ish Mars, just nice enter Leo during NDP so become stronger.
Venus ish significantly weaker than Mars until September. (So i also think election ish around Sep 2nd week)

end result i suspect wp will win though not a great win. As in Wp will be very scared until last minute kind of win....

Interesting to see who PAP put in aljunied. It will tell if they are serious about winning it back. By sending Charles Chong to Punggol East and a strong team to Aljunied, they may be able to return WP back to square one.

CuriosityLove

Reaction score
East coast, LSS will win but a close one. 2011 votes dropped due to 卯午 destruction. Didn't lose as 辛 is being subdued by 丙.

This time round 辛 is subdued cleanly by the double 午. 丑未 clash suggest that he will get the seat.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
side track...anyone can read my chart...via PM...

CuriosityLove

Reaction score
Lol that joker still can get seats. So i presume opposition wont win any seats this election?

Hougang is already wp blood. Very hard to get back lol.

Sitoh Yipin managed to get back PP, so it is not impossible. Just that the ruling party hasn't got the lick needed to do so.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.