ACCA Students.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Selling F1 to F7, LSBF study material, revision kits, exam kits

Everything almost brand new except F7 revision kit which is worn but no scribble

Take everything = $180. PM and self collect

rainbowsky

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows the 3years requirements with taking acca? It has to be signed off by a qualified accountant before you can graduate?

What happens when you have left the company?

Posted from PCWX using EVR-L29

papaya00

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone knows the 3years requirements with taking acca? It has to be signed off by a qualified accountant before you can graduate?

What happens when you have left the company?

Posted from PCWX using EVR-L29

You are referring to the PER experience, you can login to your acca portal add in all your experience ( current company or previous company. For each of them you can add in your supervisor in and his/her email. Then they will send an email to them to verify your experience.

Justine313

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone give me some advice please.
I’m in the last profession paper and was taking AAA for about 2 times yet still failed.
and I’m planning take an exam this year end.
should I continue to the AAA or the AFM will be better ? As for the AAA I might consider to retake the course and revision class again due to the change of syllabus and computer based exam.

XTidusX

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows where I can get Advanced Taxation (SGP) textbook, 2020 version? Very difficult to find one online....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.