Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2017, 07:26 AM   #7771

whats your highest qualification?

Sent from Where ever you are using GAGT
my highest qualification is LCCI
Old 21-03-2017, 07:13 AM   #7772

Is sqp better than Acca? I am comtemplating which to take. My understanding is that sqp is for Singapore context while Acca is internationally recognised so is better.

And for textbooks, which publisher is better?

Thanks!!
xiaoyay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #7773

Is sqp better than Acca? I am comtemplating which to take. My understanding is that sqp is for Singapore context while Acca is internationally recognised so is better.

And for textbooks, which publisher is better?

Thanks!!
Youre right, it really depends if you want to work here or overseas. I would suggest taking the SQP first if you are still considering which to take.
Fearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 10:00 PM   #7774

Hi, anybody selling P6 lecture/revision notes for June 2017 exam sitting? Please PM me.
Hi, I also looking for P6 notes. I hope u able share with me when u got it. Thanks.
Ching Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 10:30 PM   #7775

Hi all! I recently got my A levels results, didn't do well so i may not get into the local unis in singapore. applied for uniSIM and SIMGE too but heard that competition is stiff there haha so dont really have very high hopes. am a girl btw.

anyway! i wish to be an auditor/accountant in future and in the event I dont have a degree, which course should i take? I've heard about ACCA, SQP, LCCI in the forums but am really confused on what is the best/shortest route to take? for both auditor and accountant.

thank you in advance! please PM me for ANY advice or just tag me or something. am really lost during this period of time
lollipopsyay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:35 AM   #7776

Hi all! I recently got my A levels results, didn't do well so i may not get into the local unis in singapore. applied for uniSIM and SIMGE too but heard that competition is stiff there haha so dont really have very high hopes. am a girl btw.

anyway! i wish to be an auditor/accountant in future and in the event I dont have a degree, which course should i take? I've heard about ACCA, SQP, LCCI in the forums but am really confused on what is the best/shortest route to take? for both auditor and accountant.

thank you in advance! please PM me for ANY advice or just tag me or something. am really lost during this period of time
some poly acct grads take acca if they cant get in uni.

you can try signing up for sqp foundation prog. im not sure if there is a minimum requirement which is to have a degree
Fearah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:55 AM   #7777

Is sqp better or cheaper? If not, why is it more preferred than Acca?
xiaoyay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #7778

Hi, I also looking for P6 notes. I hope u able share with me when u got it. Thanks.
hi i have the notes. i have pm-ed you. please contact me if keen thank you.
Fliks. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 10:31 PM   #7779

Hi,

Anyone of you here completed your F1 to F3. Did ACCA mail any hard copy for the certificate for ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business. Can request for hard copy if ACCA only email soft copy?

How to let the employer see if there's no hard copy? It's quite important for me because I have no diploma only higher nitec in accounting. Just want to confirm before I take ACCA. At least I have something to show the employer when I want to change job to show i have upgrade myself.

TIA!
hazel1907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2017, 07:22 PM   #7780

Hi,

Anyone of you here completed your F1 to F3. Did ACCA mail any hard copy for the certificate for ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business. Can request for hard copy if ACCA only email soft copy?

How to let the employer see if there's no hard copy? It's quite important for me because I have no diploma only higher nitec in accounting. Just want to confirm before I take ACCA. At least I have something to show the employer when I want to change job to show i have upgrade myself.

TIA!
acca used to mail the certificate long ago.

now when you complete f1-f3, the cert can be downloaded in the portal. if you want hard copy, must pay acca to send it to you.

good luck.
hazel1907 likes this.
Fliks. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #7781

ACCA>ACA>CA still applicable?

Havent enrol into ACCA, waiting for NS.

or is it better to get a degree(Unisim, SIM,SIT) then proceed to SQP after graduation?

Consider number of years and expenses( including membership fee for life)
Noobdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM   #7782

hi i have the notes. i have pm-ed you. please contact me if keen thank you.
Pm-ed last week, waiting u reply. Thanks.
Ching Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.