Any one heading to QUT ?

angelxts

Reaction score
u changing ur major rite. u need to chase them wan or else they will drag ur application. like mine i chase them for 2 week b4 it is been processed

nope not changing major, total change in course actually!
chase them as in chase idp or QUT directly?

xLioNx

Reaction score
nope not changing major, total change in course actually!
chase them as in chase idp or QUT directly?

hi angel,

mind me asking, how many years exemption did you get from QUT for the corporate systems management degree course? I am interested in that as well haha.

angelxts

Reaction score
hi angel,

mind me asking, how many years exemption did you get from QUT for the corporate systems management degree course? I am interested in that as well haha.

hah.. still waiting for the details from the course transfer, i'll let you know when i get them k :)

creativetec

Reaction score
my application is thru IDP. but when i change my major is using the online form provided by qut itself.

FuNkDeViL

Reaction score
i got offer from QUT for Corporate systems management. Still thinking want to take up the offer or not , as I have offer from UQ for IT degree.

What do you guys think ? UQ is one of the Go8 but QUT is better in IT

angelxts

Reaction score
i got offer from QUT for Corporate systems management. Still thinking want to take up the offer or not , as I have offer from UQ for IT degree.

What do you guys think ? UQ is one of the Go8 but QUT is better in IT

i also got both the same offers as you, picked QUT tho. They're more hand-on and towards the industry based learning.. while UQ is more theortical based...

annieohgl

Reaction score
ME to QUT in FEB09

HI all..

So nice to find u guys going over to QUT in FEB 09 too.. That mean i am not alone..
But i guess the saddest part is i wont be in the same Campus as u all.. I be in KG campus.. sad!!!
anyway.. hope to find someone that i can share accomdation with.. do consider..

best regards
annie

justinmicoud

Reaction score
HI all..

So nice to find u guys going over to QUT in FEB 09 too.. That mean i am not alone..
But i guess the saddest part is i wont be in the same Campus as u all.. I be in KG campus.. sad!!!
anyway.. hope to find someone that i can share accomdation with.. do consider..

best regards
annie

I hope you're aware that QUT GP and UQ are pretty close to each other, and that KG campus is pretty distant away from these two campuses. If you're going to find prospective housemates, I'll recommend you finding someone who's going to the same campus as you do. If not, you guys are going to have struggles with finding houses/units (which suburb to look into? Nearer to UQ/QUT GP or QUT KG? Somewhere in between?) and transportation (Who is willing to take long bus rides to and fro sch?)

annieohgl

Reaction score
QUT

Hey there..
of cos i know lahz..UQ n QUT (GP or KG) are abit far in DISTANCE!!!
(no CHoice, my course is in KG) :s8:
i already say.. DO CONSIDER..
DIDNt mean to force ahz.. haha..

I been looking around for apartments now and den.. also asking ppl over there to keep a lookout for me..
If the rent is Abt AU$100/week.. i dont stay abit far from my campus.. Cos i be travelling around when i goes for attachments.. haha

~~still searching for friends~~

best regards..:s12:

doinker07

Reaction score
Hey there..

I been looking around for apartments now and den.. also asking ppl over there to keep a lookout for me..
If the rent is Abt AU$100/week.. i dont stay abit far from my campus.. Cos i be travelling around when i goes for attachments.. haha

very difficult to find $100/week within decent distance. wat do you mean by stay a bit far? 1hour bus ride? cos australia context of a bit far is not like pasir ris to boon lay....

UQ and QUT not exactly very far a part lah. its like wheelock place to plaza sing.

justinmicoud

Reaction score
very difficult to find $100/week within decent distance. wat do you mean by stay a bit far? 1hour bus ride? cos australia context of a bit far is not like pasir ris to boon lay....

UQ and QUT not exactly very far a part lah. its like wheelock place to plaza sing.

Her campus is at that Kelvin Grove, not the Gardens Point. I think you can extend that distance from wheelock place to dunno where.:D

angelxts

Reaction score
Hey there..

just curious.. what course are you doing?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.