HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone heading to UNSW?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 09:44 AM   #46

Yes definitely! Any idea what electives and such you want to take? Which school were you from?
No idea yet haha! SJI, I did IB so we were allowed to take "non conventional" humanities subjects such as psych and sports science!
Silvermoonzxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:46 AM   #47

yup decided for university terraces.
because of the unlimited bandwidth... im a very heavy data user myself, pah games, movies, drama, anime, youtube etcetc. And also the rental contract is 52 weeks long. start from jan to jan. Just nice as i would be doing my 2month intern during the summer break and won't be coming back to sg. biggest downside is gotta cook ownself lo. gotta improve and learn some cooking skills liao

u guys know 2019 UNSW academic calender will change to trimester?? omg im not looking forward to it. so pack and holidays only 3weeks long each trimester. but i think also got good side, finish the deg earlier.

Hahahha!! Yea pretty sure at some point I'll have to hone my cooking skills as well. Hopefully ill get to stay on campus for a year so I got more time to learn how to cook :b oh really? Hmmm I didn't know that!! But med runs on a separate calendar I think so I wonder if they are affected as well :/
Old 10-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #48

Hahahha!! Yea pretty sure at some point I'll have to hone my cooking skills as well. Hopefully ill get to stay on campus for a year so I got more time to learn how to cook :b oh really? Hmmm I didn't know that!! But med runs on a separate calendar I think so I wonder if they are affected as well :/
yup.. doesn't apply to med students.
cherryblossoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #49

No idea yet haha! SJI, I did IB so we were allowed to take "non conventional" humanities subjects such as psych and sports science!
Ohhh cool!
scarletfeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #50

By the way has anyone done research on banks and stuff like do you know which bank you're gonna open an account with?
Old 10-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #51

By the way has anyone done research on banks and stuff like do you know which bank you're gonna open an account with?
commonwealth!
open in sg then go there activate
Old 10-09-2017, 09:00 PM   #52

Oh yeah! btw, I received the email invitation for an interview for on campus accommodation today!! Took about a week, faster than expected!!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #53

Oh yeah! btw, I received the email invitation for an interview for on campus accommodation today!! Took about a week, faster than expected!!
naiseeee. good luck!
mine still in progress.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:43 PM   #54

naiseeee. good luck!
mine still in progress.
Thanks ! Did they say when your interviews gonna be? good luck for yours too!
Old 11-09-2017, 09:48 AM   #55

commonwealth!
open in sg then go there activate
I might do NAB because the commonwealth card damn ugly HAHAHA
Old 11-09-2017, 11:33 AM   #56

Thanks

I might do NAB because the commonwealth card damn ugly HAHAHA

nope never say when hahaa. but there will be no interview as its apartment not college.

i chose commonwealth due to convenience because campus have hhabaha

anyone know if aussie tap water can drink anot ah? u all thinking to buy any water filter? hahahaa *me not use to boil water, dont lime the taste*

Last edited by cherryblossoms; 11-09-2017 at 11:48 AM..
Old 11-09-2017, 03:38 PM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

nope never say when hahaa. but there will be no interview as its apartment not college.

anyone know if aussie tap water can drink anot ah? u all thinking to buy any water filter? hahahaa *me not use to boil water, dont lime the taste*

Tap water can drink but it tastes quite bad. The chlorine taste is verg strong. Worse than Singapore imho.
OKCATYEON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:56 PM   #58

Campus has NAB also just no ANZ it just closed this year June or something.

Also I think better not, safer to boil your water in Aussie.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:07 PM   #59

Tap water can drink but it tastes quite bad. The chlorine taste is verg strong. Worse than Singapore imho.
Campus has NAB also just no ANZ it just closed this year June or something.

Also I think better not, safer to boil your water in Aussie.

hmmm i see.
like that i think i go there buy 1 cheap water filtration hahaha. hate boiled water. very siap and taste suck.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:14 AM   #60

hmmm i see.
like that i think i go there buy 1 cheap water filtration hahaha. hate boiled water. very siap and taste suck.
Boiled water that's been left to cool to room temperature should be okay what no? Hahaha
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.