Anyone heading to UQ?

joanna.87

Reaction score
lycans said:
wow she seems messed up...wat does she do that pisses ppl off?

i guess its her attitude towards ppl and stuff, maybe she thinks she's the boss but actually she doesnt own the damn place

fishbuff

Suspended
Reaction score
JivBunny said:
How's uncle richard and aunt molly doing there ?

who? i havent really know the st lucias peoplw yet. going there this sun for the 1st time.

silviachef

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
joanna.87 said:
i guess its her attitude towards ppl and stuff, maybe she thinks she's the boss but actually she doesnt own the damn place

Don't forget the crappy accent she uses while speakin to you....

I'm Fi-O-Na... the Ma-Na-Ger.....

If you ever swim @ the pool, pls do get a hsemate/friend along. Eversince the poor gal drowned, I heard water splashin by themselves sometimes @ nite with no wind. Spooky....

Fishbuff, it's easy to spot SG-ppl... Just look @ the tee/shots/slippers outlook.

I was @ sunnybank last week and I saw this grp of 5 sg-ppl... all in shots/slippers in winter. Very garang.

lycans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
silviachef said:

If you ever swim @ the pool, pls do get a hsemate/friend along. Eversince the poor gal drowned, I heard water splashin by themselves sometimes @ nite with no wind. Spooky....

Fishbuff, it's easy to spot SG-ppl... Just look @ the tee/shots/slippers outlook.

I was @ sunnybank last week and I saw this grp of 5 sg-ppl... all in shots/slippers in winter. Very garang.
wow...feel like slapping her, is she aussie or asian?

teeheehee...i am ur "typical singaporean" i wear like that most of the time except now in winter i wear a sweater over my T shirt

btw is the pool there very deep ? how come will got ppl drown one?

silviachef

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She's a white trash from sydney who been to South Africa. I think she had her degree from Uni of South Africa hanging in the office.

the pool is normal one... 1.2-1.8... the gal just swim and drowned... no sound of shoutin for help. I was @ the balcony area during the time she drowned. I only saw her body after I came back from throwin rubbish cos it's my "hobby" to beo the pool... :p

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
silviachef said:

winter in brissy is so mild.

its no biggie to be in that all year round.

Zetta83

Master Member
Reaction score
Cold? I like cold weather. Those 3-4 degrees are the best. Eating gelato out on the street without them melting. I've been blasted by 32C too long.

faeron

Reaction score
guys how long did it take for UQ admissions to reply to ur application? i applied during the IDP aust fair in early jun but have not heard from them.

joanna.87

Reaction score
faeron said:
guys how long did it take for UQ admissions to reply to ur application? i applied during the IDP aust fair in early jun but have not heard from them.

wah early june ah, then prolly soon i guess? anyways, feb intake still far away dun need gan chiong!

tat Fi-O-na ting was good! haha so like her! anyways i dun understand how can one drown! and i face the pool, no water splashing la!

kingkangkong

Reaction score
after reading all the replies. im glad i dont have to live in the hostel and deal with this feeeOneh

but i might drop by to take a look.

im at bld91b which is just like round the corner of the hostel.

hahaha.

have you guys gotten your timetables and sorted out enrolment already?

justinmicoud

Reaction score
faeron said:
UQ was the last uni to reply to my application as compared to Uni of Mel, UNSW and Uni of Syd. I don't know what was going on with their administration issues. UNSW were very eager for me to enrol to their uni, but my heart was with UQ at that point of time. Since you are not in a hurry, just be patient and everything should be alright. If you want, you can email or call IDP and ask them to chase UQ for the reply to your application. Cheers

lycans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
justinmicoud said:
UQ was the last uni to reply to my application as compared to Uni of Mel, UNSW and Uni of Syd. I don't know what was going on with their administration issues. UNSW were very eager for me to enrol to their uni, but my heart was with UQ at that point of time. Since you are not in a hurry, just be patient and everything should be alright. If you want, you can email or call IDP and ask them to chase UQ for the reply to your application. Cheers
y u like UQ so much? :s22:

how long more b4 graduation?

xsashimix

Banned
Reaction score
fishbuff said:
who? i havent really know the st lucias peoplw yet. going there this sun for the 1st time.

o find uncle stephen & auntie alice.. i know their son Mark cos we all stay in the same building..
i also attended a few services there.. (=

justinmicoud

Reaction score
lycans said:
y u like UQ so much? :s22:

how long more b4 graduation?
Cos my lecturer back in Poly recommended either Uni of Mel or UQ for Chem Eng. Since i do not have the finances to go Uni of Mel, plus the fact that there are quite a number of sg students studying chem eng here. I can leach from my seniors their lecture notes etc. Haha.

1.5 years more to graduation.

lycans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
justinmicoud said:
Cos my lecturer back in Poly recommended either Uni of Mel or UQ for Chem Eng. Since i do not have the finances to go Uni of Mel, plus the fact that there are quite a number of sg students studying chem eng here. I can leach from my seniors their lecture notes etc. Haha.

1.5 years more to graduation.
cool...so wat do u do here in ur spare time?

silviachef

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
joanna.87 said:
tat Fi-O-na ting was good! haha so like her! anyways i dun understand how can one drown! and i face the pool, no water splashing la!

Don;t forget David... that pus-sy hubby of her's. I sususpected ttat David scratched my car cos he does not like me or my car.

Zetta83

Master Member
Reaction score
silviachef said:
Don;t forget David... that pus-sy hubby of her's. I sususpected ttat David scratched my car cos he does not like me or my car.
Sounds seriously bad. I'm still looking for cheap apartments but can squeeze my gf and me. Seems like I can mark Manor out.

Parc is cheap, $200 for their studio. Despite of ppl advicing me to go for an onsite visit before making my decision, I've already placed my name on the waiting list. These apartments need to be booked well in advance. And if I dun like it, I can move out after 6months. Any other cheap apartments to recommend? I'm ok with apartments from New Farm to St Lucia since I cycle alot in sg everyday. Thanks.

lycans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zetta83 said:
Sounds seriously bad. I'm still looking for cheap apartments but can squeeze my gf and me. Seems like I can mark Manor out.

Parc is cheap, $200 for their studio. Despite of ppl advicing me to go for an onsite visit before making my decision, I've already placed my name on the waiting list. These apartments need to be booked well in advance. And if I dun like it, I can move out after 6months. Any other cheap apartments to recommend? I'm ok with apartments from New Farm to St Lucia since I cycle alot in sg everyday. Thanks.
realestate.com.au is ur fren

go to their website, click on rentals and from there u can specify wat u want and they will have a list of available houses/apts for rent. they usually have pics of the house as well

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.