ICPAS Professional Exams lip lais!

wreckernice

Reaction score
I saw the Term 1 2013 prices and it is $425 per module for early bird.
But increase to $889.40 per module for early bird in Term 2 2013!!
The increase is like too much!! :mad:

Its because they combine the bridging course and the preparatory course this sem.

strawbylove

Reaction score
I saw the Term 1 2013 prices and it is $425 per module for early bird.
But increase to $889.40 per module for early bird in Term 2 2013!!
The increase is like too much!! :mad:

Classes for tax is crazily priced at $1067 for early bird! :mad:

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask those experienced ones when they receive results do they have scores?

k0nnichiwa

Reaction score
Is it recommended to take both FM and CBS together at the same time? are these paper tough?

skyzikang

Reaction score
hi i am new to PE. can anyone tell me how to get the study material for CBT module? is it collect from SAA after enrol to the exam?

jessbir

Reaction score
hi i am new to PE. can anyone tell me how to get the study material for CBT module? is it collect from SAA after enrol to the exam?

Hi Study material will be issued only in 1st aug 2013. I just joined today
thinking of taking one modules which is easiest.

jessbir

Reaction score
Which module to take

Hi, anyone can suggest me which modules will be easier to learn and pass??
I can only concentrate on one module only for this nov 2013 exam. I just joined today with no exemptions.

xboomshakalakax

Reaction score
Hello, what is the difference between ICPAS PE and Singapore QP? is it necessary to go through Singapore QP first before taking ICPAS PE?

jessbir

Reaction score
Hello, what is the difference between ICPAS PE and Singapore QP? is it necessary to go through Singapore QP first before taking ICPAS PE?

Hi ICPAS PE you will become CPA singpore, Singapore QP for CA Singapore.
ICPAS PE will be available for only few year until 2018 i think. After that only Singapore QP. Everyone must go through that.

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Icpas pe exams in order of difficulty.

Assurance<CBS<law<tax<frs

Funny I failed CBS but passed tax.

Doing assurance in aug and repeat CBS year end. Doing law frs next year

mazdaRX

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one took CBT best ? are the exam qns about the same standard as the ones in the qns bank?

DDDDDDDD

Reaction score
Icpas pe exams in order of difficulty.

Assurance<CBS<law<tax<frs

Funny I failed CBS but passed tax.

Doing assurance in aug and repeat CBS year end. Doing law frs next year

Hi, how about the module financial management? Just passed tax and fr in may. thinking whether to do a single module - Financial management in november.

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, how about the module financial management? Just passed tax and fr in may. thinking whether to do a single module - Financial management in november.

I dunno. I got exemptions for 3 of them. The 5 I mentioned are what I have to take to be icpas (now isca) member

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

May I ask for tips to pass fr? All along I think it is very hard so dun date tackle it with another module.. Planning to take one by one slowly.. :(

Daydreamers

Reaction score
Anyone had tried out the preparatory course provided by SAA before?

Which are the modules that need help from those preparatory course the most?

DDDDDDDD

Reaction score
May I ask for tips to pass fr? All along I think it is very hard so dun date tackle it with another module.. Planning to take one by one slowly.. :(

i went for the prep lessons for FR. What i feel is that to be safe have to do well for MCQ and consolidation.

My paper had some twist in the questions. Luckily i printed out past year papers in the morning of the exam to reference during the exam.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.