Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sour1234

Reaction score
how late did u applied ? i have a classmate with 2.8 got accepted in SIT-TUM EEIT :s13:

Wait for monday. If i am not wrong, monday is the day where they start sending rejection email. Compare the current situation with last year, similar. final 2 day will start receivng emails liao.

anyway, didn't knew its FCFS until u said. So next year entry batch applicants... Remember to start applying on the 1st day when application starts hahaha

I also Dk if it's FCFS or not ? So confirm will get rejected one ? Cuz I send and hand in personally the recommendation letter from my school lecturers and internship supervisor , to one of the TUM lecturer too ..
Still no chance meh ?

PepsiPlunge1

Reaction score
Applied for IT security, submitted recommendation letter, got notice for interview, got rejected, appealed but at this time , I think I got rejected :")

Counting down to the day where I officially get rejected.

Anyone appealed for IT security anyways?

PepsiPlunge1

Reaction score
how late did u applied ? i have a classmate with 2.8 got accepted in SIT-TUM EEIT :s13:

Wait for monday. If i am not wrong, monday is the day where they start sending rejection email. Compare the current situation with last year, similar. final 2 day will start receiving emails liao.

anyway, didn't knew its FCFS until u said. So next year entry batch applicants... Remember to start applying on the 1st day when application starts hahaha

I dont think it's FCFS leh. Coz they extended the admission deadline this year.
But owell, just wait for monday :")

Sour1234

Reaction score
I dont think it's FCFS leh. Coz they extended the admission deadline this year.
But owell, just wait for monday :")

Oh Ya true .. That's what I've been wondering too ..
The lecturer told me that , I can't possibly denied her right away right 😂 .. But Monday confirm is the rejection letter ? Like the last 2 days before it end confirm will be the rejected ones ?

Sour1234

Reaction score
Applied for IT security, submitted recommendation letter, got notice for interview, got rejected, appealed but at this time , I think I got rejected :")

Counting down to the day where I officially get rejected.

Anyone appealed for IT security anyways?

At least you have interviewed before. They reject me right away , but i Nvr send in any recommendation that time ..
Now then during appeal I sent them through email and hand in personally to the lecturer..

But... There would still a possibility that they accept student at the very last day right ? Cuz they could possibly reject the student at the very first day too?

youdontknowme

Reaction score
At least you have interviewed before. They reject me right away , but i Nvr send in any recommendation that time ..
Now then during appeal I sent them through email and hand in personally to the lecturer..

But... There would still a possibility that they accept student at the very last day right ? Cuz they could possibly reject the student at the very first day too?

depends on the slot availability. if no more slot, they will just reject. If got people rejected their offered course, then they will accept those appealing.

PepsiPlunge1

Reaction score

Not sure about last minute acceptance. But according to previous replies, one person said its like a tradition to reject like 1 or 2 days before.

Nevertheless, dont keep your hope high, else you have to suffer the impact.
Try again next year i guess. Are you in NS already? For me, yes , so maybe next year apply again :")

Sour1234

Reaction score
Not sure about last minute acceptance. But according to previous replies, one person said its like a tradition to reject like 1 or 2 days before.

Nevertheless, dont keep your hope high, else you have to suffer the impact.
Try again next year i guess. Are you in NS already? For me, yes , so maybe next year apply again :")

I saw one website ..
They said that you could re-appeal again

Sour1234

Reaction score
Got such things meh?

Have

Even though SIT Wasn't listed there

But how come I can't post link here ?

5. If your appeal has already been rejected, RE-APPEAL!

This is for those whose appeals have already been rejected. Although I’ve not personally tried this, I have heard of a few cases of people who have re-appealed (by emailing the admissions department directly) and gotten places in courses such as NTU’s Business Administration. Usually these people have more supporting documents in their re-appeal such as testimonials from their polytechnic or JC tutors, current employers etc.

SotongLove

Banned
Reaction score
Hi .. I appealed for SIT -TUM and my GPA is 3.48
Previously got rejected by them . However I've asked them why they rejected me CUz previously I have a friend whom
Scored lower than me and got accepted for interview..
Why I didn't get a chance and Out of all courses I got nothing ..

They said that I applied too late , at the very last minutes so the seat is taken away.

Now I appealed back again .
The acceptance offer for appeal would be from 14june -21 june

However, when I appealed that time I appealed at the very first date when they open their appeal portal, on the 2nd june .
But now I didn't receive any email saying if I am rejected by them or not . And now it's 18th june and 2 more days left till it ends ..

What does it mean ? Does it mean I would be rejected ?
I myself applied late as well. But got offered. I registered at 31st March and it closed at 1st April. Might be cause I'm matriculating in 2018 though

Sent from always missing Sandra using GAGT

Sour1234

Reaction score
I myself applied late as well. But got offered. I registered at 31st March and it closed at 1st April. Might be cause I'm matriculating in 2018 though

[

Maybe cuz of Ur NS and besides I don't think there's lots of people applying for 2018 mah ..

But what's ur GPA ?

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody unable to login to their Student Portals?

Having problems logging in since last night, whereas it has been fine before.

PepsiPlunge1

Reaction score
I think I'm going mad ..
I checked on the 2014 and 2015
I read some of the replies .. It said that theres manual acceptance for appeal ..even after the 2nd window acceptance results ..
😮😮

Calm down. Worrying wont do you good or improve your result. Just accept whatever that is coming down your way, will do you good in the long run. Accept the reality first then you will recover faster that way. Just wait for tomorrow / 21st june.

I think by now our fate is sealed.. nothing more we can do :")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.