Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xunleiuu

Reaction score
Haha.. My GPA 3+ only..
I'm from Dip in IT. I'm actually hoping my job experience will help a little in getting me in.

What about you?
BTW are you going for the information session this Sat?

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Hi,may i know which poly are u from?

Barryallen123

Reaction score
Just got my 2nd interview notice after doing the written test for criminology. Anybody need help can ask me hahaha. Anyone also going for 2nd interview on the 29th of March?

choqolat

Reaction score
Just got my 2nd interview notice after doing the written test for criminology. Anybody need help can ask me hahaha. Anyone also going for 2nd interview on the 29th of March?

Yup me too. Just got my email for the second interview today but not sure if I'm going yet though

JeremysawJ

Reaction score
The interview from IS is more like a leisure talk rather than the SE side but depends on the interviewers as well. Some of them might asked something related to programming.

See u there.
Hello YanYing I have read what you had previously posted and the information you provided were very helpful =). I am scheduled to go down for ICT SE interview next week. I would like to enquire the following
1) the interview would be in group or individual?
2) I was from a course with minimal relevance to ICT. Are there any books or materials that can prepare me for the interview?
Thank you for your time. Really appreciate it.

ryzaig

Reaction score
Hello YanYing I have read what you had previously posted and the information you provided were very helpful =). I am scheduled to go down for ICT SE interview next week. I would like to enquire the following
1) the interview would be in group or individual?
2) I was from a course with minimal relevance to ICT. Are there any books or materials that can prepare me for the interview?
Thank you for your time. Really appreciate it.
Hey.

Just curious, may I know when you submitted your application?

Good luck for your interview next week.

JeremysawJ

Reaction score
Hey.

Just curious, may I know when you submitted your application?

Good luck for your interview next week.

I submitted mine on the 6th of Feb. I honestly though I didn't stood a chance as I am from a humanities course in poly.

littledaisies

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows the number of intake/percentage of A Level students accepted into SIT? For courses like Criminology, Hosp Biz, Info&comm tech, Food tech.

Barryallen123

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows the number of intake/percentage of A Level students accepted into SIT? For courses like Criminology, Hosp Biz, Info&comm tech, Food tech.
For criminology quite limited due to the mixture of spf students and polytechnic. For others is mainly on the diploma that are relevant. For a level case no worries, they are subjected to a place earlier before spf and poly students. So if they meet the criteria, they will be called for interview. As for place, limited. I'd say 40-100. Largest would be 160

ForSIT

Reaction score
I submitted mine on the 6th of Feb. I honestly though I didn't stood a chance as I am from a humanities course in poly.

Hey!
Did you apply with 5th sem results or full 6th sem results?
Mind sharing ur GPA as a gauge haha

Or you can PM me

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.