Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

llama76

Reaction score
Hello!Did anyone(those who have applied for allied health courses) receive an email frm SIT???? I've applied in early march but there's still no response..... :( I've checked the website and it says processing.....

Don't worry, I applied in late Jan but still haven't gotten any reply from them!

linglinglinda

Reaction score
Oooh I think you have a good chance of entering allied health with your work experience! All the best for your application :)

Hard to say cause not just about the knowledge but also your reasoning and thinking skill. Try to read up about MMI interview that they are conducting.

HolyCat

Reaction score
UOG In Com Sci

Anyone got call up for interview for UOG Com Sci? Surprisingly is kind of like very less people chatting about this course in this forum :s12:

Reno2109

Reaction score
My friend was accepted into Accountancy as well. She has called and sent them an email too but they haven't got back to her. Congrats to your gf though! Do let me know if she managed to log in into the portal. Will update you on my Friend as well :)

Hi, have your friend got any reply from them yet? Still no news on my side.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.