Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

BIight

Reaction score
Is it just me or none of the aircraft system, aeronautical engineering and aerospace system applicants is in hardwarezone? I mean if anyone is, did anyone receive emails for interview already? 🤔

hardworkingsloth

Reaction score
Is it a must to attend interview in order to be accepted or there are cases where people didn't get called for interview but got accepted? Pretty dumb question but curious.

cokvong1234

Reaction score
Is it a must to attend interview in order to be accepted or there are cases where people didn't get called for interview but got accepted? Pretty dumb question but curious.

No i did check with the admission saying that it is compulsory to go for the interview to get an admission to SIT de

Jim1996

Reaction score
For accountancy interview,
may i ask when did you guys applied (date) before receiving an email notification shortlisting you for an interview?

Thanks! :)

Applied on 18 March, shortlisted for interview on 19 March, attended interview on 23 March. Received an email notifying my successful application result on 5th April. HAHA

_Arbalest_

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will still be sending out offers for accountancy?
Went for interview mid feburary and still havent received any replys.

Appleismyname

Reaction score
Is it just me or none of the aircraft system, aeronautical engineering and aerospace system applicants is in hardwarezone? I mean if anyone is, did anyone receive emails for interview already? 🤔
Nope.Have not received an e-mail yet

totallyrantdom

Reaction score
Got an interview for marine engineering but slightly worried because I don't have any engineering background in poly nor pure science in olvls. Anyone knows what are the chances for being accepted?

Any advice on interview would be greatly appreciated too!

acirellwm

Reaction score
Logged in to the SIT website and saw I received an offer for Chemical Engineering from Newcastle my first choice!

I submitted my application on 12/01/2018, received interview on 02/04/2018 and offered on 09/04/2018. For all those who are waiting, dont give up! This is my third year applying for SIT (was rejected the past two years) and I finally got in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.