Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

DCmonster

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone who went for the interview for Allied Health Course receive any update yet?

Your reply is much appreciated :)

temp97

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone who went for the interview for Allied Health Course receive any update yet?

hii, I went for OT on 27th March. No response yet. Since the timeline states offers are given out from Mid April onwards, I think its just a matter of waiting. Have you received any updates yet? :) I have a friend who applied for physio last year, she only got her offer in late April.

YanYing01

Reaction score
There is still some time before the interview close so just wait for the news. The students are having exam now so might need time before they will arrange the interview. But this year’s seems to have a lot of 3.5 above applying to SIT.

Com sci, ICT SE & IS. That's what another user told me, gpa 3+ will have 90% chance of getting interview but no news for me so far.. :s11:

simplegirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I applied on 18/1 for OT...till now...application is still “processing”...guess chances are extremly slim now..sigh

DCmonster

Reaction score
I went for the interview on 28 March and i the status of my application is still "Processing". The wait is killing me man!!! 😞😞😞

hii, I went for OT on 27th March. No response yet. Since the timeline states offers are given out from Mid April onwards, I think its just a matter of waiting. Have you received any updates yet? :) I have a friend who applied for physio last year, she only got her offer in late April.

HCITesting

Reaction score
Did you get offer for ICT SE? There are a few already got the offer.

Nope. Hahaha. Not yet. I think they release it batch by batch. Dont worry guys, still got time. There are some who are still getting called up for interview.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.