HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

Like Tree145Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #61

Any idea what is it like for allied health courses?
Not sure about allied health but I can say its not so easy to get in now compared to 3years back

And I seriously think that 3.0 cutoff is bull crap or outdated news
I got a senior who applied to SIT UoG comp science with 3.03 with relevant dip and he got rejected... There isnt even an interview for him

I know accountancy also quite hard to get in (like 3.4 for relevant dip)

What I see now is that the COP for SIT is only around 0.3/4 lower than NTU
Thats it and have to do well for interview to get in

Last edited by ForSIT; 21-03-2017 at 09:16 PM..
ForSIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 10:12 PM   #62

Oh! how long was the interview?

Wish you all the best!

today is my 2nd interview!! well it was fine but not sure too hahaha
Matchaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 12:57 AM   #63

Oh! how long was the interview?

Wish you all the best!
the 2nd interview is like 20 to 30mins! not that long actually. it depends! But it should be fine!! tmr is your first interview?? Jiayous!!

Aww thank you!!
JasmineLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 12:22 PM   #64

Anyone from ict(is) ? I just receive my interview date, is there any information that I should prepared myself for the interview?
FreedomDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 12:26 PM   #65

Sent application food technology on 3/18
Just got interview request for next week
Smallboy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #66

Hi anyone applied for SIT Accountancy and have received an invitation for interview next week?

As well as, is there anyone who have went for SIT Accountancy interview, willing to share some of the questions that they might ask? or what to prepare?

Really appreciate it, thanks!
xuannnnnnnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 02:11 PM   #67

Hi! I've went for the interview back in Feb.

They'll make you read a case study and answer a question right before the interview so do try to arrive early!

In the interview, you'll share your answers with both directors and your interview group . Then there'll be a group discussion on a question related to the case study where you will present the content together with your group after.

After that it's basically the qna, where they'll ask questions about your response to the case study and also about your academic transcript thereafter. (Do be prepared to answer questions about any particular modules that you didn't do well (if any), assuming you're a poly student)

I didn't prepare anything prior to the interview though haha. Just go in there and be yourself!

Hope this helps!

Hi anyone applied for SIT Accountancy and have received an invitation for interview next week?

As well as, is there anyone who have went for SIT Accountancy interview, willing to share some of the questions that they might ask? or what to prepare?

Really appreciate it, thanks!
Jaygreenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 03:27 PM   #68

Omg thank you! I really do not know what to expect. Are u from JC?

What kind of case study and question would it be, would you mind sharing what you got for yours?

I am a poly student and I do not have the relevant diploma, which means I will be graduating with Diploma in Information Technology. As I am afraid they might ask me questions related to Accountancy fields, which I might not have experience in and need to do research on. Do you have any advice?

Thanks!

Hi! I've went for the interview back in Feb.

They'll make you read a case study and answer a question right before the interview so do try to arrive early!

In the interview, you'll share your answers with both directors and your interview group . Then there'll be a group discussion on a question related to the case study where you will present the content together with your group after.

After that it's basically the qna, where they'll ask questions about your response to the case study and also about your academic transcript thereafter. (Do be prepared to answer questions about any particular modules that you didn't do well (if any), assuming you're a poly student)

I didn't prepare anything prior to the interview though haha. Just go in there and be yourself!

Hope this helps!
xuannnnnnnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 04:25 PM   #69

Hey yep I applied last Thursday only. How was the interview?

Hi are you a comm design applicant too? ^^ My interview is tmr, received the notifs last friday D:
bearrr95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 06:10 PM   #70

Hi, anyone applied for power engineering and got interview? I was offered interview on 28 feb but i cant make it. Called them but they haven get back

Last edited by joey_xu; 22-03-2017 at 08:58 PM..
joey_xu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 06:14 PM   #71

Have physio and other allied health course started call up for interview already?
keiijiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #72

Please tell if anyone received any acceptance letter for SE.
weirdo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:38 PM   #73

one of my friends' application status is reflected as "offered", however she is not able to log onto the joint acceptance portal. anyone has this problem too?
j_tan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 08:07 PM   #74

nope ): still no email or anything
ST1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #75

Anybody going for SIT ICT(IS) interview the coming Monday 27 Mar 2017?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.