HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MOE AED (Learning and Behavioural Support)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #16

Hihi, may I find out how's the recruitment timeline like? How's the interview experience? Thank you!

Applied in june
Interview 10 July
Medical checkup email 8 sept

Interviewers were very pleasant and asked about experiences with children with special needs
Psalm234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:59 AM   #17

Same here! Still waiting for an update I have an offer from another company, but i really want to work as an AED. Was wondering if i should call HR and check on the status? Do you have other friends who went for the same interview too?
Hi! I am kind of in the same shoes as you. I have a offer but im waiting for interview call from AED LBS. May I know how you handled the dilemma? Did you reject your offer and wait for AED LBS or told the conpany to wait?
icyfyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:13 AM   #18

Intervew

Hello! You went for interview on 10 July and receive the checkup email already? I went on 13 July, and I havent receive anything yet. OMG the wait is torturing me, I am really really really interested.

Applied in june
Interview 10 July
Medical checkup email 8 sept

Interviewers were very pleasant and asked about experiences with children with special needs
kelly2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #19

Hi ALL...

I went for the interview (AED LBS) on 14th July. But till now... no reply. Status = In process.

I hope I will be shortlisted though the waiting game is making me so nervous.
Daisy Zara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #20

I have checked with my referees and both did not receive any email. Anyone else has received reply from MOE regarding outcome of interview.
Daisy Zara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 06:36 PM   #21

Hello! You went for interview on 10 July and receive the checkup email already? I went on 13 July, and I havent receive anything yet. OMG the wait is torturing me, I am really really really interested.
Yes.. hang in there, it could be really soon.
Psalm234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.