HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MOE AED (Learning and Behavioural Support)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #1

MOE AED (Learning and Behavioural Support)

Hello! i just went for AED (LBS) interview on 10 July. Waiting for outcome now. Would like to ask if anyone here went for the same interview recently and if u have received any updates from MOE?
Psalm234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #2

AED LBS INTERVIEW

Hello! i went for the interview on 13 July. Yet to get any reply as of today. Wanted to email or call the HR but I also am patiently still waiting. Have you gotten any reply yet as of today?

Hello! i just went for AED (LBS) interview on 10 July. Waiting for outcome now. Would like to ask if anyone here went for the same interview recently and if u have received any updates from MOE?
kelly2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #3

Hello! i went for the interview on 13 July. Yet to get any reply as of today. Wanted to email or call the HR but I also am patiently still waiting. Have you gotten any reply yet as of today?
Same here! Still waiting for an update I have an offer from another company, but i really want to work as an AED. Was wondering if i should call HR and check on the status? Do you have other friends who went for the same interview too?
Old 17-08-2017, 05:07 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Just take the offer while waiting for MOE reply.

Same here! Still waiting for an update I have an offer from another company, but i really want to work as an AED. Was wondering if i should call HR and check on the status? Do you have other friends who went for the same interview too?
Old 21-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #5

Hello, anyone here applied AED (LBS) July/Aug window? Any news of interview so far?
z.onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 11:43 AM   #6

Hello, anyone here applied AED (LBS) July/Aug window? Any news of interview so far?
I applied in June, went for interview in July. Still waiting for updates, been six weeks since the interview..
Old 22-08-2017, 11:57 AM   #7

Oh yes, forgot to mention, about 3 weeks ago MOE asked my referee for references, did any of your referees recieved the email too? This waiting game is really intense
Old 22-08-2017, 08:41 PM   #8

I applied in June, went for interview in July. Still waiting for updates, been six weeks since the interview..
Ah, you might have been from the batch before i applied. It seems from alot of them that the wait is terribly long~
z.onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 05:33 PM   #9

Ah, you might have been from the batch before i applied. It seems from alot of them that the wait is terribly long~

I see! Wishing you all the best hopefully you get called up soon!

For those who have gone for interview and still waiting for updates, has anyone called HR to enquire about your application status?
Old 24-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #10

Hi! I just emailed HR regarding the status of my interview on 22nd Aug. Yet to receive a reply from them. Wanted to call, but I also am still wanting to wait.

I see! Wishing you all the best hopefully you get called up soon!

For those who have gone for interview and still waiting for updates, has anyone called HR to enquire about your application status?
Old 24-08-2017, 10:23 AM   #11

Hi! I just emailed HR regarding the status of my interview on 22nd Aug. Yet to receive a reply from them. Wanted to call, but I also am still wanting to wait.
Praying that HR will reply you soon do keep us updated kelly2005 Thank you!!
Old 24-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #12

Praying that HR will reply you soon do keep us updated kelly2005 Thank you!!
hey there! i got a reply. and this is what it says in the email.

"Thank you for your email.

We seek your understanding that we receive many applications during each recruitment exercise and would require time to process all applications carefully. We will inform you via email once the outcome is known."

So i guess there's still hope, so just wait for the email to come. Either rejection or acceptance email. I hope we shall take any good news or bad news with open mind!
Old 07-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #13

Hello, any new updates? Still waiting for the outcome
Old 08-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #14

hey there! i got a reply. and this is what it says in the email.

"Thank you for your email.

We seek your understanding that we receive many applications during each recruitment exercise and would require time to process all applications carefully. We will inform you via email once the outcome is known."

So i guess there's still hope, so just wait for the email to come. Either rejection or acceptance email. I hope we shall take any good news or bad news with open mind!

Hi kelly, i received the medical checkup email today!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:33 PM   #15

Hihi, may I find out how's the recruitment timeline like? How's the interview experience? Thank you!
AnSPEDTch is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.