NIE admission anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkatty

Reaction score
Hi Kitkatty,

Yes, I am. I went for the interview on 3rd May attended CL EPT and received the shortlisted email on 28th June...But have not heard from them until this Monday. On that day, they sent me an email saying they are still in the midst of processing, thanked my patience and asked me to continue waiting...:s8:

I guess they are just busy deciding our starting salary and assigning the schools for us?

May I know which subject are you shortlisted for? CL as well?

Oh gosh haven't logged onto the forums for some time. I was shortlisted for Pri Eng & SS.

Saw that you've received your medical checkup emails... congrats!!!!!

I've just received an email from them requesting for documents that prove my time of service with moe as an aed.

They mentioned that I'm still in competition with other candidates though 😣

Elizabeth625

Reaction score
Hi Elizabeth625, I extracted the following information from a 2013 NIE Initial Teacher Preparation pdf.

The following benefits apply to BA (Ed) and BSc (Ed) undergraduates:
-University tuition fees are paid for by MOE, except for insurance
-Monthly salary for first 2 years of study (a'level $1480, diploma non-tech $1870, diploma tech $1920)
-Possible stipend in year 3 & 4 (must have good grades $5000 pa)

Additional increments may be granted for the completion of full-time National Service.

The above is only applicable to candidates first appointed as GEO trainee with effect from 1 August 2012.

All salaries are subject to review and change.

I found it too, thank you! Which means salary will be payable to students be it bonded or not, yes?

52Yuzutea

Reaction score
Oh gosh haven't logged onto the forums for some time. I was shortlisted for Pri Eng & SS.

Saw that you've received your medical checkup emails... congrats!!!!!

I've just received an email from them requesting for documents that prove my time of service with moe as an aed.

They mentioned that I'm still in competition with other candidates though 😣

Thank you and congrats to you as well! I think it has been a big progress since they asked for your docs. And you will receive the med check up email once they have cleared your doc checkup(That may help them to decide your starting salary, because in the med email, they will inform you of the starting salary as well!) Dont worry and hang in there, you almost make it!
All my best wishes!!!Jia you

BerriesXX

Reaction score
Hi BerriesXX, me too>< I just received it today... Well at least the wait is over! But don't give up okay? Are you going to accept the job offer you have?

Yeah at least the wait is over...yeah lets not give up and try applying 6mths later...hopefully they will still call us up for an interview. Nopes, I'm not going to accept the other job offer as I'm not too keen on marketing ; (

lalagirl8976

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering for those who have went for the AED LBS interview, how long do they usually take to get back to you regarding the interview results? I went for my interview 2 weeks ago, I know its not long but I keep thinking about it! Will they take longer to get back to me since I have yet to graduate?

changs123

Reaction score
Hi all! :)

I applied for PGDE in the Jun/Jul 2016 application window.

Had my interview on 5 Aug
& received the shortlisted email from MOE on 24 Aug

Just wondering if anyone from the same application window has received any further confirmation mail/email yet?

Thanks! :)

52Yuzutea

Reaction score

Just wondering if anyone from the same application window has received any further confirmation mail/email yet?

hi congrats! may i know which subject are you shortlisted for?

Sawadeline

Reaction score

Hi, I interviewed on 12th August and received the shortlist email today.

It doesn't say anything conclusive though. Am I missing something?

changs123

Reaction score

Hi Sawadeline,

I think both of us received the same shortlist email and are waiting for the actual confirmation

-efkleidis-

Reaction score
I was shortlisted for
TS1: Math (Sec)
TS2: SS (Sec)

Hopefully I am able to get the confirmation soon :/ the wait is killing me....

:eek:

Congrats, I actually thought MOE had stopped recruiting Sec level teachers.. So well done for getting there :D;)

Hi, what subject/level are you shortlisted for? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.