HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2017, 05:16 PM   #16

Hi has anyone who has gone for interview in August and still waiting for outcome after being shortlisted in October for employment??
Xiuje87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:33 PM   #17

Just medical. Was asked to decide on that day

hi there! can i ask if you have already signed contract with them? wondering if the appt briefing is only for those who have already cleared all medical and contract signing. thank you!
spuispui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:01 PM   #18

Hi has anyone who has gone for interview in August and still waiting for outcome after being shortlisted in October for employment??
June interview, shortlist in Nov. Still waiting
elizabethlsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:02 AM   #19

same situation as u... Are u in your final semester or have you alrdy grad?
changs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:48 AM   #20

Just medical. Was asked to decide on that day
oh? you were asked to decide on the same day as medical? that's interesting.. they must've processed your medical report immediately then.

all the best at the appt briefing! i think it means u confirm will be employed by them le
shadedpages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:48 PM   #21

June interview, shortlist in Nov. Still waiting
Wow, it's like so long, I have called them and they email back saying...if selected they will offer a letter w more details
Old 05-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #22

same situation as u... Are u in your final semester or have you alrdy grad?
I am a mid career switch...
Old 05-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #23

oh? you were asked to decide on the same day as medical? that's interesting.. they must've processed your medical report immediately then.

all the best at the appt briefing! i think it means u confirm will be employed by them le
Hi Shadedpages,
Have you received any updates from MOE since the shortlisting email?
oliviapw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:21 PM   #24

EL EPT on 10 Jan

Hello all,

wanted to check for those going for the ELEPT on 10 Jan, have you all received any confirmation email on the details (venue, time etc) from MOE? They said that they'll send an email by this week, but tomorrow is Friday already. Thanks
souppress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:57 AM   #25

Hello all,

wanted to check for those going for the ELEPT on 10 Jan, have you all received any confirmation email on the details (venue, time etc) from MOE? They said that they'll send an email by this week, but tomorrow is Friday already. Thanks
Hi souppress, I have not as well!
treeplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #26

Hello all,

Hi souppress, I gt an email from them last wednesday.
Hikaru111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #27

Hi souppress, I gt an email from them last wednesday.
Hi Hikaru111, is it the email with the details? Cos they said they'll send me the details but until now they haven't send anything
Old 07-01-2017, 04:24 PM   #28

Hi Hikaru111, is it the email with the details? Cos they said they'll send me the details but until now they haven't send anything
Hi Souppress,
did u receive the email to inform you that a place has been reserved for you? I received an email telling me a place has been reserved for me on 3rd Jan but it does not contain any information about the test timing/ venue etc. Sent them an email on Friday, but no reply.
treeplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:16 PM   #29

Hi Souppress,
did u receive the email to inform you that a place has been reserved for you? I received an email telling me a place has been reserved for me on 3rd Jan but it does not contain any information about the test timing/ venue etc. Sent them an email on Friday, but no reply.
Hi Treeplets,

yeap, that was the email I received as well. Then no news after that. I've emailed them on Friday as well. My guess is only Monday then they will tell us
Old 08-01-2017, 12:17 AM   #30

yep it the email with all the details that is in a PDF format
Hikaru111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.