NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any1 got rejected by smu ISM?

Just wondering if my case is special because instead of reject, they told me to go down for an admission tournament.

Or do they do this for every "rejects"

agenda

Master Member
Reaction score
Any1 got rejected by smu ISM?

Just wondering if my case is special because instead of reject, they told me to go down for an admission tournament.

Or do they do this for every "rejects"

Admission tournament? Did they specifically tell you that or was it something you coined?

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Admission tournament? Did they specifically tell you that or was it something you coined?

Copy and paste from my email

We have evaluated your performance at the School of Information Systems interview that you have participated in recently. Your performance is not sufficiently strong for us to make you a clear offer of admission into SIS.

However, SIS has set aside a small number of admissions slots for applicants who demonstrate an aptitude for learning and applying technology. You are now given the opportunity to be re-considered for a place in SIS. This is only applicable to students who will be matriculating and starting school in SIS in August 2012.

If you are interested, we require you take part in a live SingPath software tournament that will be held at SMU on 9 June 2012. Simply log on to: Singpath - The most fun way to practice software - View Challenge to register and obtain your badges! Kindly note that only Safari/Chrome/Firefox browsers are supported. This challenge must be unlocked by 7 June 2012. Applicants who are successful in unlocking this challenge will be invited for a “live” Singpath software tournament taking place on 9 June 2012.

TIMEisTICKING

Reaction score
Copy and paste from my email

We have evaluated your performance at the School of Information Systems interview that you have participated in recently. Your performance is not sufficiently strong for us to make you a clear offer of admission into SIS.

However, SIS has set aside a small number of admissions slots for applicants who demonstrate an aptitude for learning and applying technology. You are now given the opportunity to be re-considered for a place in SIS. This is only applicable to students who will be matriculating and starting school in SIS in August 2012.

If you are interested, we require you take part in a live SingPath software tournament that will be held at SMU on 9 June 2012. Simply log on to: Singpath - The most fun way to practice software - View Challenge to register and obtain your badges! Kindly note that only Safari/Chrome/Firefox browsers are supported. This challenge must be unlocked by 7 June 2012. Applicants who are successful in unlocking this challenge will be invited for a “live” Singpath software tournament taking place on 9 June 2012.

lol wtf i never knew they had such a thing. Good luck with that!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.