www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Degree Programs and Courses (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/)
-   -   NTU/NUS/SMU 2013-2014 Intake (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/ntu-nus-smu-2013-2014-intake-4055499.html)

pearl_ml 01-05-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbhero (Post 75924237)
HAHAHAH I wanted to say that but felt a bit bad. But true!

eh not trying to be mean....

since he or she cannot decide....

as well give up nus/ntu slot for those who needed more????

Taylor_T5 01-05-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VapoRub (Post 75922519)
Wow!! Congrats. Mind if I ask if you had a relevant dip or were you from jc previously?

And wah they work during PH! That's quite sad. Hahaha

Hello , I am from poly - dip in information technology. Haha maybe they set the system to update automatically.

yuyuthecat 01-05-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearl_ml (Post 75924489)
eh not trying to be mean....

since he or she cannot decide....

as well give up nus/ntu slot for those who needed more????

im sorry if i sounded off or anything.

im just wondering if the money will be well spent if go overseas.

local unis give the opportunity for exchange programs to good schools as well.

drnlwj 01-05-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancinglion101 (Post 75917456)
My friends got invited to ADM tea party, does that mean that adm is done with their intakes? :(

I'm waiting for mine too :( you poly or jc?

pearl_ml 01-05-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuyuthecat (Post 75924783)
im sorry if i sounded off or anything.

im just wondering if the money will be well spent if go overseas.

local unis give the opportunity for exchange programs to good schools as well.

lol..... u alr ans your own question.

Allisonnn 01-05-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuyuthecat (Post 75924783)
im sorry if i sounded off or anything.

im just wondering if the money will be well spent if go overseas.

local unis give the opportunity for exchange programs to good schools as well.


A year back,I am also faced with 3 options and i dont know where to go.In the end,i chose smu without really knowing if i have passion for it.And have to say i am really unhappy there.Now,i feel that the best advice is to go for what you like.Go read up more on the sch website.Please consider wisely.

Mel_tch 01-05-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuyuthecat (Post 75913362)
Got into
a) NUS Life Sciences
b) NTU Mathematical Sciences
c) overseas uni - Bachelor of Science (not yet chose major)

am in a freaking dilemma wat to choose. anyone pls help?? ?

Just asking, which overseas uni u have gotten into? I applied for ntu math sci too but no reply yet...

gbhero 01-05-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearl_ml (Post 75924489)
eh not trying to be mean....

since he or she cannot decide....

as well give up nus/ntu slot for those who needed more????

I never said it was :P haha. Ikr I had the same thoughts as you.

TKR1992 01-05-2013 06:31 PM

Considering it's a public holiday and the respective offices are closed, this thread is really active. :s13:

It's also quite encouraging to see applicants holding on to multiple offers - it just means more slots will be made available after 2 June. :D

Umikoxz 01-05-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddingz (Post 75915465)
Hey !! Finally I got an offer from Uni. NTU offered me mathematical & economics (anyone accept this?), went for NUS IS interview yst (horrible) and SMU SOSS interview. Ah.. Wish everyone luck here !! :)

Hi. Are you from jc or poly and if is poly, what course and gpa? :) I got no news from NUS IS yet :(

gbhero 01-05-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKR1992 (Post 75926205)
Considering it's a public holiday and the respective offices are closed, this thread is really active. :s13:

It's also quite encouraging to see applicants holding on to multiple offers - it just means more slots will be made available after 2 June. :D

But its still a freaking long time to 2nd June. And after that we have to wait again. WAIT. aaaaahhhhh I'm going crazy.

lemonrawks 01-05-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umikoxz (Post 75927014)
Hi. Are you from jc or poly and if is poly, what course and gpa? :) I got no news from NUS IS yet :(

I believe you missed my message. Can I know your profile? Thanks.

Umikoxz 01-05-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor_T5 (Post 75921677)
Hi all , got admitted today for SIS SMU. Interview on 16 April ... 2 weeks of long wait. Please check your status guys.

Received SMU IS offer today too :)

yuyuthecat 01-05-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearl_ml (Post 75924958)
lol..... u alr ans your own question.

T.T


Quote:

Originally Posted by Allisonnn (Post 75925446)
A year back,I am also faced with 3 options and i dont know where to go.In the end,i chose smu without really knowing if i have passion for it.And have to say i am really unhappy there.Now,i feel that the best advice is to go for what you like.Go read up more on the sch website.Please consider wisely.

hmm what would u have chose actually if u could do it all over again? ?

yuyuthecat 01-05-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel_tch (Post 75925716)
Just asking, which overseas uni u have gotten into? I applied for ntu math sci too but no reply yet...

oh...

did u go for their mathematics admission test?

i wasnt able to do like 3 out of 4 questions :/

PM-ed u


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.