www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Degree Programs and Courses (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/)
-   -   NTU/NUS/SMU 2013-2014 Intake (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/ntu-nus-smu-2013-2014-intake-4055499.html)

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:38 PM

Anyone knows If there's any tea sessions for engineering courses or applied physics course? And If we haven't received any news from them after the tea session (If there is), does that mean we won't stand any chance?

Lostzw 08-05-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missblueblue (Post 76108612)
Haha, thanks man! Really appreciate that coming from you. :) But They have alrdy received offers and I have not received anything yet which is kind of worrying man. :(

How do you know If you were accepted? joint acceptance portal? Do They email you?

Through the JAP and also offical letter. And for my course they also called me up directly to me inform me about it and the tea session too O.o

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:42 PM

[QUOTE=Icetray;76108838]It's done in batches so don't worry! Your batch is probably coming soon. :) Actually I have a lot more people with such grades who have gotten in (every year many many many people PM me asking for help). If you really want me to boost your confidence a bit feel free to PM me hahahaha.

Haha. Really? So, does that admin reply from the email mean anything? Haha. You are alrdy in ntu? Haha, sure sure. :) I will definitely PM you If I still don't have anything by end of this week cos I know I will definitely feel demoralized.

Btw, SMU alrdy rejected me which made me more scared. Haha.

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostzw (Post 76108910)
Through the JAP and also offical letter. And for my course they also called me up directly to me inform me about it and the tea session too O.o

Haha. Whens the tea session? If I don't receive anything by then, most probably the chances are quite slim right?

Icetray 08-05-2013 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=missblueblue;76108981]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetray (Post 76108838)
It's done in batches so don't worry! Your batch is probably coming soon. :) Actually I have a lot more people with such grades who have gotten in (every year many many many people PM me asking for help). If you really want me to boost your confidence a bit feel free to PM me hahahaha.

Haha. Really? So, does that admin reply from the email mean anything? Haha. You are alrdy in ntu? Haha, sure sure. :) I will definitely PM you If I still don't have anything by end of this week cos I know I will definitely feel demoralized.

Btw, SMU alrdy rejected me which made me more scared. Haha.

In my third year currently. :) But I was in your position as well. I got BBC for my H2s but got rejected for three years. :(

Lostzw 08-05-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missblueblue (Post 76109014)
Haha. Whens the tea session? If I don't receive anything by then, most probably the chances are quite slim right?

For my course, the tea session is on 11th May, but i cant make it coz i will be in my 2 weeks confinement period anyways hahas :)

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=Icetray;76109026]
Quote:

Originally Posted by missblueblue (Post 76108981)
In my third year currently. :) But I was in your position as well. I got BBC for my H2s but got rejected for three years. :(

You mean SMU rejected you? Bit you were accepted by NTU instead?

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostzw (Post 76109074)
For my course, the tea session is on 11th May, but i cant make it coz i will be in my 2 weeks confinement period anyways hahas :)

Haha, 11th may? Ok. That's a bit scary cos I don't think there will be any news for me by then.

Icetray 08-05-2013 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=missblueblue;76109083]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetray (Post 76109026)

You mean SMU rejected you? Bit you were accepted by NTU instead?

I actually got rejected by all three for three years but finally got into NTU a few weeks before I school started. =X

haras_rah 08-05-2013 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=missblueblue;76108981]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icetray (Post 76108838)
It's done in batches so don't worry! Your batch is probably coming soon. :) Actually I have a lot more people with such grades who have gotten in (every year many many many people PM me asking for help). If you really want me to boost your confidence a bit feel free to PM me hahahaha.

Haha. Really? So, does that admin reply from the email mean anything? Haha. You are alrdy in ntu? Haha, sure sure. :) I will definitely PM you If I still don't have anything by end of this week cos I know I will definitely feel demoralized.

Btw, SMU alrdy rejected me which made me more scared. Haha.

Hi may I know whats the rejection format for SMU applicants? I haven't heard from them so far, and whenever I go online to the portal to check, it says its in process. However they have not called me up for any interviews or anything....

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=Icetray;76109171]
Quote:

Originally Posted by missblueblue (Post 76109083)
I actually got rejected by all three for three years but finally got into NTU a few weeks before I school started. =X

Haha. But you have NS right? I don't have. And what course did you apply to? With your grades like that, can get rejected. I think mine will be even worse man. Haha.

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=haras_rah;76109203]
Quote:

Originally Posted by missblueblue (Post 76108981)

Hi may I know whats the rejection format for SMU applicants? I haven't heard from them so far, and whenever I go online to the portal to check, it says its in process. However they have not called me up for any interviews or anything....

Haha. This shows that yours has not yet been rejected. Cos mine states rejection on the portal. Shhhhiiiittttttt. Haha!

haras_rah 08-05-2013 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=missblueblue;76109258]
Quote:

Originally Posted by haras_rah (Post 76109203)

Haha. This shows that yours has not yet been rejected. Cos mine states rejection on the portal. Shhhhiiiittttttt. Haha!

Really?! I thought they haven't access my application or what so ever. But my grades isn't that fantastic to get into SMU eh. I mean that's how I feel. Plus I come from a unrelated dip course. So I'm not sure what are my chances actually.

ps. I already receive my NUS rejection letter.

MIO_XIAO 08-05-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76108831)
Hi, may I know your grades? That's my 2nd choice in NUS. thanks :)

Sure,mine is 3.90.

missblueblue 08-05-2013 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=haras_rah;76109371]
Quote:

Originally Posted by missblueblue (Post 76109258)

Really?! I thought they haven't access my application or what so ever. But my grades isn't that fantastic to get into SMU eh. I mean that's how I feel. Plus I come from a unrelated dip course. So I'm not sure what are my chances actually.

ps. I already receive my NUS rejection letter.

Did nus portal state your rejection status?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.