www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Degree Programs and Courses (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/)
-   -   NTU/NUS/SMU 2013-2014 Intake (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/degree-programs-courses-70/ntu-nus-smu-2013-2014-intake-4055499.html)

whitebunnies 09-05-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreadedFish (Post 76133145)
I am not really sure though. Did you managed to call or check with NTU about which degree course is the NAA scheme for? I have submitted my NAA documents last week also haha.

Hey hi, I just realised that you’re always the one who answer me hahaha. Hmm, I did not. Should I call to ask them? Anyway, did you call them to ask which course your NAA is for? :)
Thanks!

haras_rah 09-05-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krystelleva (Post 76133221)
Finally got an offer from NTU!! I was actually rejected by ntu for its double degree program, acct and business. Then I appealed for accountancy only, and they accepted me. Oh well, I guess I wasn`t able to convince them to let me get into DDP during the phone interview. :s22:

Hi, I thought the appeal period has not started?

BreadedFish 09-05-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76133289)
Hey hi, I just realised that you’re always the one who answer me hahaha. Hmm, I did not. Should I call to ask them? Anyway, did you call them to ask which course your NAA is for? :)
Thanks!

Hahaha. It's better to ask as NAA is for a specific course if Im not wrong. My NAA interview was for Economics though.

pirouettingpompom 09-05-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76132628)
Hi! Anyone knows whether it is too late to be considered for NAA for NTU? Because I only received an email asking me to upload supporting docs up the portal 2 days ago only and I did so immediately. But now still no news. Nothing on the portal too! T_T

Hey, can I ask what kind of supporting documents that you have sent in?
Did you include your testimonials?

whitebunnies 09-05-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreadedFish (Post 76133402)
Hahaha. It's better to ask as NAA is for a specific course if Im not wrong. My NAA interview was for Economics though.

I see, you called them to ask specifically which course you’re considered for is it? Or it was stated in the email they sent you last week asking you to upload the relevant docs to support your NAA? My email was super generic and did not state which course it is for.

krystelleva 09-05-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haras_rah (Post 76133380)
Hi, I thought the appeal period has not started?

not sure about that, but they sent me an email to ask me to appeal before 7th of may. I then received their acceptance email yesterday. :s12:

BreadedFish 09-05-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76133460)
I see, you called them to ask specifically which course you’re considered for is it? Or it was stated in the email they sent you last week asking you to upload the relevant docs to support your NAA? My email was super generic and did not state which course it is for.

I went down for the NAA interview with the school of Economics haha

whitebunnies 09-05-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirouettingpompom (Post 76133438)
Hey, can I ask what kind of supporting documents that you have sent in?
Did you include your testimonials?

I sent in photos of my medals, trophies, certificates of CCA commendations etc and also testimonials from JC, secondary school and my current work place’s employer’s letter.
Why?

whitebunnies 09-05-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreadedFish (Post 76133577)
I went down for the NAA interview with the school of Economics haha

Oh! Hmm okay, so they called you quite soon after you uploaded the supporting docs is it? Sorry for asking so many questions!

BreadedFish 09-05-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76133614)
Oh! Hmm okay, so they called you quite soon after you uploaded the supporting docs is it? Sorry for asking so many questions!

Nope haha. I went for an interview for NAA on 17 April. They requested the documents for verfication around 28 May. No worries haha

pirouettingpompom 09-05-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76133586)
I sent in photos of my medals, trophies, certificates of CCA commendations etc and also testimonials from JC, secondary school and my current work place’s employer’s letter.
Why?

I see. Thanks! No, I was just wondering what else I could scan in because my NAA do not include trophies or medals. Anyway, I thought the email told us specifically not to include certificates? :O

Lostzw 09-05-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbhero (Post 76132027)
I got accepted by NTU computer science.

Congrats, and are u still going to proceed with the retake in your school or enlist to bmt? Just curious :)

whitebunnies 09-05-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirouettingpompom (Post 76133672)
I see. Thanks! No, I was just wondering what else I could scan in because my NAA do not include trophies or medals. Anyway, I thought the email told us specifically not to include certificates? :O

I think they meant academic/ results certificates, but mine are not. Mine is related to what I stated under the NAA scheme :)

whitebunnies 09-05-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreadedFish (Post 76133670)
Nope haha. I went for an interview for NAA on 17 April. They requested the documents for verfication around 28 May. No worries haha

Oh! So it's like you went for the interview first then they ask you to upload the docs? You meant 28 April right? LOL. Mine never ask me go any interview leh, just suddenly ask me to upload documents. Okay, later I will call and ask them which course is my NAA for, but I think its NTU English because that's my first choice and i only included 2 choices in my application for NTU (i know right, i really regret not putting more choices, I don't know what I was thinking back then)

BreadedFish 09-05-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebunnies (Post 76133822)
Oh! So it's like you went for the interview first then they ask you to upload the docs? You meant 28 April right? LOL. Mine never ask me go any interview leh, just suddenly ask me to upload documents. Okay, later I will call and ask them which course is my NAA for, but I think its NTU English because that's my first choice and i only included 2 choices in my application for NTU (i know right, i really regret not putting more choices, I don't know what I was thinking back then)

Yeap. I went for interview first haha. Oops 28 April (big typo).

As from what I know for NAA scheme into NTU English, there is an english test+interview. (quote from past posts for NAA interview for NTU English)

Hope you will enter the course you wanted :D