NTU/NUS/SMU 2013-2014 Intake

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So glad that you learnt how to read after nearly a decade being a keyboard warrior.

We have our own system, don't trust us then don't contact us. Simple as that.

Pot call kettle black - key board warrior (u typing so many papers)? U scoop so low u still dare to call ppl keyboard warrior? I am also glad u learnt how to think. Have to advertise here well u just as dodo. Like this u demand trust? Lol love a sith lord

Enjoy your system have a good life and let the hate flow sith lord

Last edited:

FrostWurm

Master Member
Reaction score
We are offering a project work, essays, reports and homework completion service for students in undertaking their diploma, degree or even full-time working adults who wants to outsource their work. We are better known as ghostwriters; we work behind the scenes to do the grunt work for you without taking any credit in the exchange of a small fee.

Seems interesting, would you agree to payment based on the grade received? Don't see why I should pay if I get a C; would probably have been better-off doing the report myself.

Liao123

Reaction score
Never came across to us that only Ivy league students could write proper papers, probably something manifested from your elitism. Thanks for the advice, we don't need it.

I did not state or imply that only Ivy League students can write well. I was just implying that if you call your group a team of "experts", then they should at least have some proper academic qualifications. Why would someone outsource their college work to someone who cannot even get into a college? :p

Anyway, since you cannot even understand simple English, then let's just stop here....

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Go ahead mate, can't be bothered about what you do.
Folks here are being humble, not timid.

With JAYAN mod gone, no mod here do policing at all.
Mod on hwz is almost non existence, if u put pawn images u in trouble
This is ok today, I think promoted

JAYAN might not be around all the time, but such blatant spam are frown upon by all moderators. Yes, I'm not the resident moderator here, but I will proceed to p-banned this arrogant spammer.

So glad that you learnt how to read after nearly a decade being a keyboard warrior.

We have our own system, don't trust us then don't contact us. Simple as that.

I'm a ban hammer keyboard warrior, what can do about it?

0999958bf0d611c0c126c24cb234316d90c3b25fb39e8395e67ecb1ebaead860.jpg

We know how to deal with forum troll with experience, you came to the wrong place.

Difference is, we make money out of it. And no, we've never demanded anything FYI. Your inability to process information is telling.

Never came across to us that only Ivy league students could write proper papers, probably something manifested from your elitism. Thanks for the advice, we don't need it.

Drop us an email in regards to your proposition.

-----

Been fun answering questions in regards to our services, we will sign off from here. Subsequent replies will fall on deaf ears.

Your appeal (if any) to release your banned account will be fall on deaf ears too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.