NTU/NUS/SMU 2016-2017 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

mansae

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
google "retake a levels can defer ns".. there should be a link on mindef deferment..

My friend called them and they said need to fail at least 2 subjects but the website says can apply for deferment if less than 3 H2 passes/fail 1 H2 subject. Damn contradicting sia they all

Last edited:

mansae

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ntu open house like zzzz
Smu so much better.

Ya just went to ntu open house this afternoon. We were all pretty bored. The admissions talk quite general, never rly go into details. But the engineering lecturers were v friendly. NBS booth too many people, hard to find time to talk to the lecturers :s13:

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya just went to ntu open house this afternoon. We were all pretty bored. The admissions talk quite general, never rly go into details. But the engineering lecturers were v friendly. NBS booth too many people, hard to find time to talk to the lecturers :s13:

NBS booths they keep talking general stuff
Don't even bother explaining much to me.
Say from poly they half Sian riao

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm really gearing towards smu man.
Even if NBS accepts me ( which I doubt so)
smu students & professors can really speak well man.

aaa123

Reaction score
If i choose a course with lower cut off point will it increase the chances of me getting a scholarship in ntu?

bestrobber97

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Went to SMU open house today and attended the talks. Was quite attracted by the double degree. I am now debating between business management+economics and business management+accountancy. Which would be the better choice(more helpful towards work in future in factors such as salary and employment etc)?

Magickiller9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Went to SMU open house today and attended the talks. Was quite attracted by the double degree. I am now debating between business management+economics and business management+accountancy. Which would be the better choice(more helpful towards work in future in factors such as salary and employment etc)?

SMU can choose later. So basically, if u are gear towards business management u can choose that as your degree before deciding if you want to take econs or accountacy as a 2nd degree. There's no better choice..

Magickiller9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i choose a course with lower cut off point will it increase the chances of me getting a scholarship in ntu?

scholarship not based on course 1 lei. It's based on your grade lol.. U go lousier school easier. not lousier course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.