NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie Liew

Reaction score
Weird. Have you called them about it?

I didn't apply to NTU so I don't really know the details lol. I just went to the open house to nab free stuff.

Ya. They ask me wait until next week. If next week no have means I only person in the course without scholarship? ??

naambi

Reaction score
Hi anyone went for SMU social science interview?? Care to share how was it like??? Thanks!!

My friend went for the SMU social science interview and I heard that they were given an article to read, and the interview questions were based on the article. Hope this helps!

Louie Liew

Reaction score
Is it private candidate cannot get nanyang scholarship? So far no private candidate get nanyang scholarship right?

yuxdzx

Reaction score
Why didn't u apply ntu? Just curious.

1st reason is because no pharmacy at NTU.

2nd reason is that I spent so long thinking about whether my $10 (of admin fee) was more important than having more options later on that I missed the deadline. :D

Louie Liew

Reaction score
1st reason is because no pharmacy at NTU.

2nd reason is that I spent so long thinking about whether my $10 (of admin fee) was more important than having more options later on that I missed the deadline. :D

Oh u pharmacy lover too? I was rejected 3 times from nus pharmacy. May be rejected 4 times when outcome released.

dominicliman72

Reaction score
Smu is a Specialized Business School while NTU and NUS is more of a General University , when they do uni ranking , they does not count based on one school but on the whole uni itself, so this is where SMU lose out

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

So if we were to compare lets say SMU's Accounting curriculum. How would it compare with NTU NUS. Based on things such as the quality of the curriculum, prestige of the university, chance of work upon graduation, and the subjects covered.

Thanks in advance! :)

Mhhhhhhh

Reaction score
Hi just asking, if I decide to reject a particular offer this year and reapply to the same course next year, will I get rejected?

folliefollie123

Reaction score
hi can anyone advice on whether i will be accepted into any of the local unis? i did not apply through da
cgpa 3.35
cca gold with honours and have leadership role in cca/school
olevel raw is 13

applied for sociology in all 3 unis, biz second choice but i havent received any calls for interviews :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.