Like Tree84Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2017, 12:17 PM   #2101

Hi anyone signed up for SU camp?
Intothedarknessxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 01:13 PM   #2102

what are the chances of getting a university placement from SMU right now? i'm currently processing my full time job in replacement for uni for one year so that i won't waste my time hahah, i think chances are quite slim right? i'm afraid that once i applied and confirm my job i get my placement for uni :/ (if possible hahaha)
bellexgnxlxy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #2103

What course did you apply for? Was your's a pending appeal or new application?

what are the chances of getting a university placement from SMU right now? i'm currently processing my full time job in replacement for uni for one year so that i won't waste my time hahah, i think chances are quite slim right? i'm afraid that once i applied and confirm my job i get my placement for uni :/ (if possible hahaha)
Kodaliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:49 PM   #2104

well, my senior got an offer from smu only after her orientation at simGE ended, but idk how likely this happens soooo

giantgreypigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:52 PM   #2105

swee. rvrc also falls on same dates as fass falks? that's nice hahaha

Yeah. Thats why i got camp next week if not i still will go sw camp if not for rc camp haha
giantgreypigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:56 PM   #2106
Supremacy Member

swee. rvrc also falls on same dates as fass falks? that's nice hahaha
Yah, RVRC falls on the same dates as the FASS talks so that's why I'm not going. I think the FASS talks organized are on 26th and 27th.

I am going for FASS guardians though on the 24th which is like a mini orientation camp to teach freshies about FASS and how to survive. Then RVRC camp on the 25th
eddief4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #2107
Supremacy Member

I don't know about SMU. They are very slow and love to take their time. I was already busy preparing for orientation camps at NUS when SMU emailed me their rejection

If you don't mind sharing, what are you applying for and your grades?
Old 17-07-2017, 06:41 PM   #2108

Yah, RVRC falls on the same dates as the FASS talks so that's why I'm not going. I think the FASS talks organized are on 26th and 27th.

I am going for FASS guardians though on the 24th which is like a mini orientation camp to teach freshies about FASS and how to survive. Then RVRC camp on the 25th
Busy leh you. I'm only going for o week camp lol.
yuxdzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #2109

yo sidetrack
dont mind XD
anyone here play dota 2 in NTU? (freshman here, looking to join a stack/group - can be competitive or casual. bored to the brains. . . have discord/mic etc!).

pm me your steamID i add you!
Mercurialxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 07:09 PM   #2110
Supremacy Member

Busy leh you. I'm only going for o week camp lol.
Which Faculty ah? I think it's engineering/science/computing right? I know Marigold is SDE.

3 camps in 3 consecutive weeks. A part of me like wondering what am I doing but when I go, I enjoy myself
Old 17-07-2017, 07:42 PM   #2111

What course did you apply for? Was your's a pending appeal or new application?
applied for business management!! pending appeal :/
Old 17-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #2112

I don't know about SMU. They are very slow and love to take their time. I was already busy preparing for orientation camps at NUS when SMU emailed me their rejection

If you don't mind sharing, what are you applying for and your grades?
applied for business management! came from polytechnic so 3.56/4.00!
Old 17-07-2017, 07:44 PM   #2113

well, my senior got an offer from smu only after her orientation at simGE ended, but idk how likely this happens soooo
wa that's terrible man... :/
Old 17-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #2114
Supremacy Member

Ah below the IGP unfortunately but some humanities/arts courses at NTU is possible.

My now ex gf got into NTU's sociology with a 3.5 GPA but I suppose it's not your interest

I guess you could work and try to use your working experience to reapply to SMU?
Old 17-07-2017, 08:55 PM   #2115

i'm 3.51 haha waiting too

u appealed? i didn't tho

wassupcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.